**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is it still bugged?

avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
Guys,is side quest bugged?
should we not purchase casket?

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,808 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    You should buy the COAW but keep the feathers (don't use) till you see Tier 6 Gauntlet.
  • Options
    ZodiacKiller88ZodiacKiller88 Posts: 30
    Finished the tier 6 difficulty once..... Yet to buy the Casket 6 as have less URU.....Do we need to buy the Casket 6 for the Casket 7 to open ?
    Cannot see the Tier 7 difficulty in Side quest !!!....is this a bug ?
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,808 ★★★★★

Finished the tier 6 difficulty once..... Yet to buy the Casket 6 as have less URU.....Do we need to buy the Casket 6 for the Casket 7 to open ?

Yes, when COAW 6 is purchased, Tier 7 should unlock.
  • Options
    Ronnyman889Ronnyman889 Posts: 179
    Not sure but I’ve understood it like this, you run through tier 6 enough times to purchase the next casket. So tier 6 done 5 times Then open casket 6 to unlock tier 7 run that enough times or run through tier 6 if you like instead. Buy next caskets when you have enough uru to open it
  • Options
    And you can only do the event once per day with the feathers you receive daily
  • Options
    Yes, it's still bugged even though something has changed. Yesterday it showed me Tier 1 quest, now it shows me Tier 2 and 3 but still no Tier 6.

• Options

Yes, when COAW 6 is purchased, Tier 7 should unlock.
    Thanks a lot...that's a relief....thought I had wasted the feather....
  • Options

Not sure but I’ve understood it like this, you run through tier 6 enough times to purchase the next casket. So tier 6 done 5 times Then open casket 6 to unlock tier 7 run that enough times or run through tier 6 if you like instead. Buy next caskets when you have enough uru to open it

You can run tier 6 multiple times but you need to run 7,8,9 atleast once to open the next casket....The minimum requirement to open the next casket is
    1. Clear the previous tier difficulty at least once
    2. Buy the highest available casket - This is disappointing to be honest..... :/
  • Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    I completed tier 6 two times now. 3 more runs for casket 7.
  • Options
    The positive part is that I’ll get the practice against Kong. The downside is the same fights repeated multiple times 😒