**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5x5 Gold 1 Ally looking for a few after AW rewards.

We are a mellow, laid-back ally. The main thing that we focus on is joining AQ and AW promptly. We play map 5 for 5 days in AQ, along with 2-3 days of epic mods, with masters for the remaining days. We have one BG with EU/Asia timezones, and two with more US-centric timezones. If you can join AQ within the first 3 hours and AW within the first 8 hours, if you enjoy having an organized structured ally where you take care of your lane and things go smoothly, then let me know.
We use Line to communicate, and being available on it is a requirement. Our leadership doesn't powertrip, won't treat you poorly or be rude to you.
Most of our players have been with us for 2+ AW seasons. We have relatively small amounts of turnover, usually due to RL, not due to things with the alliance. If a stable relaxed playing environment is appealing, add me on Line and let's talk - Walkerdog (MST)

Comments

• Options
    FishonFishon Posts: 5
    I am comfortable with Map5 but been away from game for a while so rosters not high...only have r5 and want better rewards to rank up, can you give me a try out
  • Options
    I am active and can move, just need some t5b to rank up champs then I’ll have 5* r4/5
  • Options
    Oops forgot PST timezone
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    Am interested 9.7k prestige add maskedtobi on line