APK

Rickikimbo93Rickikimbo93 Member Posts: 14
Are APKs against the T&S?

Comments

• Rickikimbo93Rickikimbo93 Member Posts: 14
    APKs, I don't know how to explain it lol. Just got 2 accounts and it's a pain logging out and logging in all time so be easier if could use an APK so have 2 apps
  • Etm34Etm34 Member Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    I'm fairly certain those apps that let you have multiple accounts logged in at once somehow violate TOS. I've seen that before
  • Will3808Will3808 Member Posts: 3,743 ★★★★★
    You’re going to have to explain what APK stands for but in general third party sites that interact with mcoc are against the terms of service.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Member Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Don't use APKs. They aren't always secure. And it might be against the t&s.
    Googled it, apk stands for android package. It's the app just not downloaded from the Google playstore or app store
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Member Posts: 792 ★★★
    An APK file is the installation content to get the game on an Android device.
    The problem with APK files, and why they could be against T&C's, is that the content can be manipulated before being installed to make the game play differently. Don't ask me how! lol

I once played a Robocop game years back on Android, and it was readily available online to get an edited APK file which granted unlimited gold/currency in the game to basically buy any weapons you wanted.

As someone has already said, if there is any doubt, there's a good chance it's against T&C's.
    I don't want it for hacks/cheats lol. Rather play legitimate, just want it so it's easier to play the 2nd account
  • Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Administrator Posts: 7,033
    Hey there, just to be aware, any third-party software that modifies the game is not allowed under the terms of service and can result in action being taken against an account.
This discussion has been closed.