**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Side questing champ variety

ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,140 ★★★★★
Is this event going to be like Jubilee's arcade where the same champs with the same nodes will be in every Tier of the side event for the next 34 days? I hope not, because that was tedious/boring as all hell in the Jubilee Arcade

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Seems like it. Atleast you can just run through tier 6 constantly to do the quest quickly and finish off with a run through the rest of the tiers.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Can anyone not uncollected or who did tier 1 tell us who the defenders were?
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    I think the champs change per tier. We're gonna have to run the tiers multiple times yes, but at least every 5-7 days will be new nodes and champs. I'm guessing it'll just rotate through the Asgardians (plus Rags, Korg, and Mangog) though. While tedious, at least it shouldn't be nearly as bad as the arcade
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    Etm34 said:

I think the champs change per tier. We're gonna have to run the tiers multiple times yes, but at least every 5-7 days will be new nodes and champs. I'm guessing it'll just rotate through the Asgardians (plus Rags, Korg, and Mangog) though. While tedious, at least it shouldn't be nearly as bad as the arcade

Plus gladiator hulk