**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Difference between 5* R5 and 6* R2 Aegon

CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 277
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So I just finished 6.4 100% and pulled a six star skill gem and since my NF is already duped I was thinking of using it on my 6* Aegon however I already have a 5* sig 200 Aegon and I already know it will probably be better to continue to use that until I can put more sig stones in my 6* ( currently I have enough to get him to sig 84) but I'm wondering even if I got him to sig 200 as well how much of a difference there even would be stat wise besides obviously adrenaline and if he would even be worth using the gem and materials on until I get another t5 skill cat to R3 him
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Aegon is descent at sig80 and above, since this is the point where he carries 50% of his combo.
    Since you have Nick awakened, he is the best to use that skill awakening gem.
    Also the 6* r2 has slightly higher attack rating and much higher health pool, compared to 5* 5/65.
    If your signature stones are skill, awake him and drive him to sig80.
    If you are going to use generic sigs, consider if you have a better choice in order to put the sigs, since you can’t r3 him yet.
  • Options
    CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 277

    I mean stat wise, there's not really that much of a difference. But getting a 6* to sig 200 is very very hard. If you're already done exploring abyss, I'd say there's no reason to spend resources on a champ you won't really use when you already have a 5* r5 200 sig

    Well, I am not done exploring abyss I've only done initial completion
  • Options
    CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 277
    Greekhit said:

    Aegon is descent at sig80 and above, since this is the point where he carries 50% of his combo.
    Since you have Nick awakened, he is the best to use that skill awakening gem.
    Also the 6* r2 has slightly higher attack rating and much higher health pool, compared to 5* 5/65.
    If your signature stones are skill, awake him and drive him to sig80.
    If you are going to use generic sigs, consider if you have a better choice in order to put the sigs, since you can’t r3 him yet.

    It's about half generics and half skill. I don't really have anybody else at the moment worth spending sig stones on but I do have two t5 science and 1 t5 cosmic but not like that matters much as far as sig goes cuz no gaurunteed I can use them even if I get a champ of that class that I take to R3...

    Gahh idk what to do lol
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    I was in your situation and I did it. I got him to r3 and have loved using him. Even in non abyss content like Act 7.
  • Options
    CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 277

    I was in your situation and I did it. I got him to r3 and have loved using him. Even in non abyss content like Act 7.

    I've already 100%d act 7 , did it before I explored 6.4 lol. But I get what your saying, however I don't see myself being able to R3 him anytime soon which is one of the biggest dilemmas here, if I thought I could R3 him soon it would be a no-brainer but with all the story content explored and all the variants explored all I have left to do really is the last two paths of LOL and then the rest of abyss so who knows how long until I can get the T5 to R3 him since I just are thread my Nick so I only have 11,250 T5 skill cats
  • Options
    CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 277
    Masterdux said:

    Creeseaz said:

    I was in your situation and I did it. I got him to r3 and have loved using him. Even in non abyss content like Act 7.

    I've already 100%d act 7 , did it before I explored 6.4 lol. But I get what your saying, however I don't see myself being able to R3 him anytime soon which is one of the biggest dilemmas here, if I thought I could R3 him soon it would be a no-brainer but with all the story content explored and all the variants explored all I have left to do really is the last two paths of LOL and then the rest of abyss so who knows how long until I can get the T5 to R3 him since I just are thread my Nick so I only have 11,250 T5 skill cats
    Hold on to the gem then, There is no rush to use it now, when you can rank 3 him if you don't have anyone else to use the gem on use it on Aegon.
    I do the same thing whit 5* gems tbh.
    Appreciate the insight.

  • Options
    CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 277
    Still would like to hear from a few more people if possible... Or at least see the stat difference between the 5 and 6
  • Options
    pete8388pete8388 Posts: 142 ★★
    edited March 2021
    I don’t have the 5 star, but I did initial abyss clear with 6 star r2. And one thing I haven’t seen mentioned yet is adrenaline. Being able to get some health back after getting hit was a nice item saver and allowed me to recover from some mistakes I might not have been able to otherwise.

    That said, I am not sure that I would want to use the resources on him if I already had him max sig as a 5 star unless I was planning on taking him to r3.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Masterdux said:

    Creeseaz said:

    I was in your situation and I did it. I got him to r3 and have loved using him. Even in non abyss content like Act 7.

    I've already 100%d act 7 , did it before I explored 6.4 lol. But I get what your saying, however I don't see myself being able to R3 him anytime soon which is one of the biggest dilemmas here, if I thought I could R3 him soon it would be a no-brainer but with all the story content explored and all the variants explored all I have left to do really is the last two paths of LOL and then the rest of abyss so who knows how long until I can get the T5 to R3 him since I just are thread my Nick so I only have 11,250 T5 skill cats
    Hold on to the gem then, There is no rush to use it now, when you can rank 3 him if you don't have anyone else to use the gem on use it on Aegon.
    I do the same thing whit 5* gems tbh.
    This
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,075 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021



    I never really use 6*, currently exploring 6.4, and that 25% sig difference is not critical, but noticable. You won't ramp him to max anyway most of the time, but you can get to 500 with 5*
    I duped him naturally, and took him to r2 because of t5cc expiration. But I know for sure I will only start to explore aol when I have him r3 at least. Maybe even r4. Long term investment, but I didn't really want to rank anybody else, so I'm fine with that. Wouldn't use a gem until taking him to r3 though - you may also dupe him and get some new skill champ who needs his sig later
  • Options
    TheMailmannTheMailmann Posts: 120 ★★
    edited March 2021
    not worth it. an alliance mate did it and regretted it. it’ll be long before you get high sigs on him, generic sigs are too valuable to pump into him. Aegon is a ramp-up champ, and even R5 5 star is difficulty to ramp up in non-abyss content, even if you get him to R3, it means higher base damage and more difficult to get to 999 combo. abyss exploration is doable with 5 star anyway. and you can’t even put him on defense to make him useful
  • Options
    CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 277
    Forsure I think I've decided to hold off for now on the gym and are too. Thank you everybody for your opinions and helping me clear this up it was really bugging me
  • Options
    SecretWarri0rSecretWarri0r Posts: 230
    Worth it. He’s great for act 7 and there’s a soft nerf to using 5* in act 7 in that they don’t get the big attack bonus that 6* get. That alone is worth having him at r3 and awakened over the 5/65.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,951 ★★★★★
    Surprised no one said hold the gem for Falcon.
  • Options
    Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    GagoH said:

    Surprised no one said hold the gem for Falcon.

    Exactly my thought....falcon gets really better with is awakning ability...!!!
  • Options
    CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 277

    GagoH said:

    Surprised no one said hold the gem for Falcon.

    Exactly my thought....falcon gets really better with is awakning ability...!!!
    Are.you guys being serious? I actually just pulled falcon the other day is he really more worth it than Aegon?
  • Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Creeseaz said:

    GagoH said:

    Surprised no one said hold the gem for Falcon.

    Exactly my thought....falcon gets really better with is awakning ability...!!!
    Are.you guys being serious? I actually just pulled falcon the other day is he really more worth it than Aegon?
    Since u have a 5/65 5* , Yes
  • Options
    CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 277
    Faseeh said:

    Creeseaz said:

    GagoH said:

    Surprised no one said hold the gem for Falcon.

    Exactly my thought....falcon gets really better with is awakning ability...!!!
    Are.you guys being serious? I actually just pulled falcon the other day is he really more worth it than Aegon?
    depends if you have a 5* r5 sig 200 falcon or not
    I do not
Sign In or Register to comment.