**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

T1 alphas are a BIG problem

HeraldofThunderHeraldofThunder Posts: 65
edited March 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I'm a cavalier player and i have a lot of rank up/level up resources that are about to expire in my stash because the only thing I'm missing is t1a like seriously 5 star champions need sooo much t1a to rank up when there are very few t1a out there to get. I already spend all my glory on t1a every week, get 5 t1a from master and heroic difficulty EQ and grind the t1a arena and i still can't have enough t1a to rank up my champions this is ridiculous. Please do something about it kabam, either cut down on the amount of t1a needed to rank up 5 stars or make t1a more available for cav/TB players. I suggest having a crystal that has a high chance of getting t1a or a quest that can reliably give us a lot of t1a.
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    One person's issue isn't everyones. I have overflow constantly of t1as, t2as, t4bs and t5bs. It's all about resource management. I'm TB as well, I just don't feel the need to rank up everyone I have. Even some new ones aren't worth taking up high.
  • SpinnakerSpinnaker Posts: 271 ★★★
    How often are you buying from the Glory Store. Especially if you're thronebreaker, and even cavalier, those t1a are incredibly cheap
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★

One person's issue isn't everyones. I have overflow constantly of t1as, t2as, t4bs and t5bs. It's all about resource management. I'm TB as well, I just don't feel the need to rank up everyone I have. Even some new ones aren't worth taking up high.

One person's issue? So you just wanna assume that everyone in mcoc doesn't have t1a problems like you and it's my only issue? Lmao half the summoners i know in this game have the same issue what are you talking about.
    Sold 2 T1As today. Another 3 more expiring tomorrow.

I’m lacking T4Bs.. lol
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★

Spinnaker said:

How often are you buying from the Glory Store. Especially if you're thronebreaker, and even cavalier, those t1a are incredibly cheap

I'm cav and i spend all my glory on t1a only, i buy 10 t1a every week and it's still not enough when ranking up a single 5 star from rank 1 to rank 2 needs 5 t1 alphas followed by 6 from rank 2 to 3
    If you're taking a 5* from r1 to r3 weekly and you don't do content, then it's your fault for resource mismanagement. I for one have never had a t1a issue in the game.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★

Etm34 said:

Slow down your rank ups and how fast you're clearing content. Resource management is also about how fast you go through content

Actually I'm very slow when it comes to clearing content. Hence why i stated that i have t4b, t4cc and t2 alphas expiring in my stach just because i don't have enough t1 alpha

Crcrcrc said:

Spinnaker said:

I'm cav and i spend all my glory on t1a only, i buy 10 t1a every week and it's still not enough when ranking up a single 5 star from rank 1 to rank 2 needs 5 t1 alphas followed by 6 from rank 2 to 3
    If you're taking a 5* from r1 to r3 weekly and you don't do content, then it's your fault for resource mismanagement. I for one have never had a t1a issue in the game.
    Did you even read my original post? Who said i don't do content? I grind every single content that provides t1a
    Hmm what does this say?
    You don't need to r3 a 5* weekly. That's exactly why you have no t1a
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
    How ? I keep reading about this and even more bizzare gold shortage and I am just how? With every single level up event which is what every three days I level up enough champs to get all the rewards and I still have plenty of resources left . Do you guys just have so much T5 and T2 you are constantly R5ing ?
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★

JessieS said:

Do you guys just have so much T5 and T2 you are constantly R5ing ?

Actually i struggle to get my 5 stars from rank 1 to rank 4 because of constant t1a shortage but yea my t5b are collecting dust waiting for t1a
    Can I see your roster ? I am honestly curious to see why you seem to have a problem with it . How many five stars do you bring to rank 4 and why? Do you use all of them ?
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Buy them from the glory store. You’ll be fine after that
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    Will3808 said:

Yeah but I want that T5CC
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Apparently an unpopular opinion, but I think that a 5r3 should cost roughly the same as a 4r5.

T4CC is the choke point for smaller accounts, T2A is the choke point for medium accounts, and T5CC(/T2A) is the choke point for the biggest accounts.

When you're in the medium range, a bunch of 5r3s isn't gonna do much for you aside from provide entertainment. T1A as a choke point was balanced around the 4* and early 5* days, like with T5CC/T2A today -- it's kinda outdated imo.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    I need 75 T1A to take up 15 5-Stars from rank 1 to rank 2 for arena grinding and trying casually to get them.
  • Drax_ReflexologistDrax_Reflexologist Posts: 120 ★★
    Yeah I was just mulling over a post on this topic. So if we all agree a 5* at 3/45 is functionality equivalent to a 4* at 5/50, the difference in t1a is 10 to 3. T4B it's 6 to 8, t3c 3 to 2, t4c 3 to 3.

I've got 46 5*s at 1/25. Looking at that squad, about 10 would be fun to use at 3/45. The rest need a buff or I already have as 6*.
    That's 100 t1a.

Now factor in needing to manage t2a overflow expiration also burning up t1a.

Just up the drop rate of t1a in the objective crystals a bit or add them to the map5 crystals.

I got 34 million gold just sitting there waiting to be spent and I am selling iso like crazy.
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Ask my prof X and falcon.
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
  • RadiatorRadiator Posts: 6
    We should have a weekly Swap Shop.

Every week someone can offer, say unwanted t4c for Alphas ....?

In fact I'd quite happily swap about 50 t4c for Alpha Cats
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★

Will3808 said:

I already buy them all still not enough as i stated one 5 star champion needs 11 t1a to take him from r1 to r3 and i can get 10 t1a maximum with sacrificing the t5bc which i crucially need to r5 5 stars so yea catalysts are not balanced and outdated in the current state of the game
    Who are these champions you are taking to R3 weekly?

IIRC there's some 36-40 T1A's available in a month from-
    Arenas
    MEQ's
    Glory Store
    Alliance events
    Side Quests will occasionally have them.

Are you ranking 5*'s just to rank them? Are you ranking them because you are using them? I can only see ranking 5*'s to R3 if you're an arena grinder. If you are ranking all your 5*'s to R3 just because than this is why you are struggling with resources.

I'm TB and struggle with T4B and T4CC. I haven't been out of T1A in so long. I have tons of 5*'s sitting at R1 but that's because i'lll never use them.