**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* Sig stones.

QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
edited March 2021 in General Discussion
I'm currently at the cap & with generics trickling in to over flow.

I currently have no one I want to use them on and don't want them to go to waste.

Would support be able to convert them to +2 or +5's

I know "contact support and ask them" but I don't want to waste anybody's time if this has already been asked and answered (couldn't find anything in the search bar)

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Did you buy any of them from the Sunday daily deal? I believe they can’t let those expire on you. So message support, maybe they will help you. 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

One of the big selling-points of the sigil is increased storage. If you want space, you gotta pay. If you have the sigil already then, well, it looks like it's time to sig-up that Groot!

I bought the sigil solely for the extra storage. Even awakened and took cgr to Sig 200 and I'm still overflowing. I'm an awful Sig stone hoarder. Ah well looks like I'll be giving excess Sig stones to whoever then.

Thank you all for replying.
  • Options
    KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    If your getting that much, “fast” just use them mehnnn.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    We could give you roster help if you need it
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,310 ★★★★
    Are all your top utility champions max sig?
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,774 ★★★★★
    I am struggling alot getting 5-Star sig stones and only getting them via offers and featured store.

Anyway, what was done cannot be undone.
    So, should I take him to rank 5?