**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

If Doom and Claire are the best mystic 6*, who is 3rd?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    I say Tigra damage, Sorcerer Supreme overall, Symbiote Supreme for niche heavily buffed matchups.
  • Options
    Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364
    I thought it would be sorcerer Supreme except for those pros who can make tigra a goddess and full disclosure I don't have a sorcerer Supreme so I certainly have not judge them side-by-side.

What I do know is that before Doom took his title Sims Supreme was the Stagger King, an incredible option for almost any champ who has Buffs and can be bled. And has just saved me many times against champs/bosses my other team got smacked by.

He may not be the number one Mystic champ in the game but he is the number one Hyperion Slayer in the game. Turns him into Lowperion
  • Options
    avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    My sorcerer boi.
  • Options
    ace007venturaace007ventura Posts: 29
    edited March 2021
    In my personal opinion, if you are not running suicides, Claire and Sorc Supreme are neck and neck. Both have some amazing utilities that are extremely useful.

In AQ, I use Claire for her regen and shifting immunities. In AW, I use Sorc Supreme with her stackable slow, passive power gain and Regen on block (never have to Dex a special, screw you Apocalypse).

• Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Overall , it’s probably Sorcerer supreme , but Tigra in the right hands i think is 3rd.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    My top 5:

Doom
    Claire
    Sorceror
    Sym Supreme
    Morning Star

Don't kill me pls
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    They’re not the best to me
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    Will3808 said:

I feel like people have unrealistic expectations for how good sorcerer supreme is. So many people who don’t have her think she’s so good even though they haven’t played with her themselves. I personally believe sym supreme is a better overall character and deals with cosmics and other buff heavy matchups, which is what mystics excel at, way better than sorcerer supreme.

I have her. And I liker her. She's beast in long fights and utility machine in shorts
  • Options
    ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    These posts really should stop.

Me and 2 of my friends play MCOC and we all have different playstyle, different patience level
    and viewpoint.

There are players who enjoy high numbers straight away (suicide mastery )
    there are people who hella addicted to HARDCORE gaming, those who shoved DarkSouls easily
    and enjoy critting 2k-3k on 500k HP opponents for as longer as 10-20 min fight length.
    There are versatile players ...

Heck, there are 500k + online players in game.
    I know so many use daily day with Man Thing or Scarlet Witch 5 star.

All this post each time awaken rage and hatred between different opinions and this hatred
    carries on to other posts as people tend here to keep to heart when someone dont agree with them
    just like in Politics.

#stoptierlist
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Don't have Doom or Claire, and it's quite painful. It's pretty annoying how it's those two, then 'the others'.

Luckily I have SorcSupreme who, I agree, possibly performs better than Claire without Suicides! Except I run suicides, RIP. Also Claire without suicides is meh compared to Doom.

My 4th place would go to Longshot for actually doing his job (removing buffs), which I value quite highly. He also has really great damage and power gain.

Seriously Kabam. Make another good suicide mystic like Claire, one that actually removes and prevents buffs and preferably heals enough to cover recoil like Claire. Hell, the next Hood buff would be a good option for that.
  • Options
    ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    @TrashyPanda if they would actually design and sort things right, Mangog would be amazing
    for Suicide Runers but they managed to fudge up here.
    Another AW Defense only champ.
  • Options
    hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    Will3808 said:

I feel like people have unrealistic expectations for how good sorcerer supreme is. So many people who don’t have her think she’s so good even though they haven’t played with her themselves. I personally believe sym supreme is a better overall character and deals with cosmics and other buff heavy matchups, which is what mystics excel at, way better than sorcerer supreme.

I thought she was ok but after I started using her I can definitely agree with her being top 3. I also have a large amount of experience using sym supreme and while I think its close, sorcerer supreme has the edge imo
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    For me it was a tie between Sorcerer and Symbiote Supreme, but the former is better in non-buff matchups.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Valmarx said:

@TrashyPanda if they would actually design and sort things right, Mangog would be amazing
    for Suicide Runers but they managed to fudge up here.
    Another AW Defense only champ.

I'm a suicide runner and I'd love a Mangog. His damage isn't great, but who cares when he's got that much utility?
  • Options
    Valmarx said:

These posts really should stop.

Me and 2 of my friends play MCOC and we all have different playstyle, different patience level
    and viewpoint.

There are players who enjoy high numbers straight away (suicide mastery )
    there are people who hella addicted to HARDCORE gaming, those who shoved DarkSouls easily
    and enjoy critting 2k-3k on 500k HP opponents for as longer as 10-20 min fight length.
    There are versatile players ...

Heck, there are 500k + online players in game.
    I know so many use daily day with Man Thing or Scarlet Witch 5 star.

All this post each time awaken rage and hatred between different opinions and this hatred
    carries on to other posts as people tend here to keep to heart when someone dont agree with them
    just like in Politics.

#stoptierlist

What are you talking about? There hasn't even been a single argument in this thread. It's been a completely civil discussion. What in the world is wrong with people wanting to talk about different champions' placements in the Mystic class?
  • Options
    BioHaZarD007BioHaZarD007 Posts: 58
    I don't have a Doom, so I think Claire is the best Mystic, but if you can master Tigra, she can easily out-damage almost any champion in the game but her skill cap is extremely high.
  • Options
    Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Magik? Or possibly the hood once we get the buff back...
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    Etjama said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Kali, she's practically tied with Claire and it just depends on whether you run suciixes or not. Then Tigra. Also, where in the world is Magik? She's still incredible.

did you forget Sym and Dragon Man? I messed up about my comments on that last post, remembered Dms max potential, and Sym is just, Sym @KDSuperFlash10. I see them above Tigra
    In the hands of a skilled player, Tigra kills. After her, I'd say DM then Sym.
    I voted Sorcerer... and 100% agree on Tigra. In the hands of an extremely elite player she is a WMD.
  • Options

Etjama said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Kali, she's practically tied with Claire and it just depends on whether you run suciixes or not. Then Tigra. Also, where in the world is Magik? She's still incredible.

did you forget Sym and Dragon Man? I messed up about my comments on that last post, remembered Dms max potential, and Sym is just, Sym @KDSuperFlash10. I see them above Tigra
    In the hands of a skilled player, Tigra kills. After her, I'd say DM then Sym.
    I voted Sorcerer... and 100% agree on Tigra. In the hands of an extremely elite player she is a WMD.
    I voted Kali too. As great as Tigra is, I don't see her rivaling her versatility and sustainability, at least not int he current meta.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    People will realise how good Tigra is, when more of them learn to play her.
    Same as happened with champs with weird and difficult play styles, like Quake and Ghost.
    Tigra might not be at their level, but in a skilled player’s hands, she is easily a top3 mystic champ.
    Sooner or later the community will found that out 😉
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Greekhit said:

Same as happened with champs with weird and difficult play styles, like Quake and Ghost.
    Tigra might not be at their level, but in a skilled player’s hands, she is easily a top3 mystic champ.

Pretty sure most understand she’s OP in the right hands.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Greekhit said:

Ehhh I don't see what makes her a top 3 mystic instead of Sorceror.
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    Funny how after all the fuss, The Hood doesn’t even get put on the list. Obviously, he isn’t a top mystic with or without a “buff”.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    mbrace said:

Funny how after all the fuss, The Hood doesn’t even get put on the list. Obviously, he isn’t a top mystic with or without a “buff”.

He will never be with the way the community lashed out. 😉
  • Options
    GerbilGerbil Posts: 50
    Immortal Iron Fist!!!!!
  • Options
    ShaqatacShaqatac Posts: 260 ★★
    I like sorceror supreme but i just find her fights so loooong
  • Options
    KennMcocKennMcoc Posts: 158
    Magik