**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Incinerate Immunity?

Should some champs get this added to them? I think that the addition of Mephisto makes this something the devs should look into. Characters with similar abilities, (abomination, Morningstar) aren't half as bad to fight with the larger pool of bleed and poison immune champions. But as of now, Iceman is the only immune, with vulture having some resistance (but not to Mephisto's aura, but thats a completely different problem). Anyway, here's my list of which champs should get this buff:

Ghost Rider
Dormammu
Red Hulk
Phoenix
possibly Capt Marvel

That's my 2 cents. Anybody agree/disagree, or have any other suggestions?

Comments

• I agree 100%
  • Tienes toda la razón se necesitan más inmunes al alcance para poder desafiar a mephisto ya que sin esto es casi imposible buen aporte con los personajes que podrían ser inmunes si kabam decide volverlos en inmunes o resistentes a incineración
  • xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    edited October 2017
    There's lots that needs to be revamped. Iceman can cold snap iceman?

No idea how ghost rider isn't both bleed and poison immune, but then he would make great into greater. Top that with full incineration immunity, but then if they consider he's not always the rider, have him swap like Dr strange cycles through buffs. Or sp1 makes him human but then again no benefit

Luke cage is a scrub. Since he's so easy to evade and his Sig. Ability suck's, at least make his specials give serious ramp up damage, he hits with pillows

Obviously spider Gwen needs something with her sp1, whether it's a stun or a jab, just something

Hulk buster, meant to take out hulk, him and Luke cage would be a great scrub battle

Even if half those characters you mentioned don't have full immunity, they should have a chance % to shake off or have resistance
  • I agree 100%
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    They shouldn't be completely immune. It still makes sense for them to take damage from it.
    And stop with these threads. There is always 1/2 perday now
  • 1King_Jerry1King_Jerry Posts: 66
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    They shouldn't be completely immune. It still makes sense for them to take damage from it.

+1
  • JB_DiMoJB_DiMo Posts: 5

tough talk from a guy with iceman for his profile pic. tell me, who do you use to take down mephisto?

• StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    JB_DiMo wrote: »

tough talk from a guy with iceman for his profile pic. tell me, who do you use to take down mephisto?

I used Quake :D
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★

Starlord ... And you know that the pic in the forums doesn't represent my profile right?
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Ghost Rider and Dormaurmu I believe have a Mystic fire that is different from regular fire, thus making them as any other champs, incinerate prone. I know they look like they're made legibly out of fire, but they're not just regular fire, they're a different type of fire. But Red hulk I can agree to being Incinerate Immune. Phoenix is an alien and looks like fire so probably not.
  • JB_DiMoJB_DiMo Posts: 5

Starlord ... And you know that the pic in the forums doesn't represent my profile right?

I stand corrected. Sorry if I was bit of an ass there. Just tired of people showing off their completion of the 6* rush with an iceman. This mephisto has me salty as hell over here.
    Vision_41 wrote: »
    Ghost Rider and Dormaurmu I believe have a Mystic fire that is different from regular fire, thus making them as any other champs, incinerate prone. I know they look like they're made legibly out of fire, but they're not just regular fire, they're a different type of fire. But Red hulk I can agree to being Incinerate Immune. Phoenix is an alien and looks like fire so probably not.

The mystical fire does seem like a good point, but if you think about it, aura of Incineration is mystical fire as well, no? I just think that if kabam is gonna make such an overpowered boss, they need to make him at least slightly possible. Making only one incinerate immune character, and then making mephisto immune to Iceman's main DoT??? And ability accuracy reduction immunity?? Aura of incineration either needs to be nerfed, or we need more incineration resistance. Why not make it like more like limbo, with power thresholds?