**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What are your thoughts on the new incursions crystals?

What are your thoughts on the new incursions crystals? 86 votes

Good
9%
TheJalliEb0ny-O-M4wCapn_DanteParam1988SaltE_Wenis69The_Sentry06NigelthornberryMarshMarlo 8 votes
Bad
31%
DrZolaMr_PlatypusRobbieRampageWardenclockDarkrider05JohnyzeroGmonkeySyndicatedDuffMcGruffSpurgeon14Dooberman420zeezee57Nigtmare6511TheKillerSporkBerserker22Hera1d_of_Ga1actusUsername19273Thoye3RenaxqqMaxLee 27 votes
Meh
59%
GamerDeeparviWorld EaterWolverDominatorVceeHeheheh7777Lvernon15Newman0067Raichu626Grootman1294TheAngryOneAleor_Sham_SbkruebwingedWarrior2099Mobile_P0tat0MiStaLovaDes99Blackshadow0203DonDudu2809 51 votes

Comments

• Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Bad
    It could be because I have the majority of champs outside of the ones that aren’t in the basic pool now, but seemed pretty underwhelming to me.
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Bad
    Only voted bad because I have almost all the “good champs” in the crystals. That 125K fragment cap gonna come in useful
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Meh
    It depends on the champ you're aiming for, as usual. Some have a number of 'good misses' while others are 'find the diamond in the dookie'.

Not that it matters, since I've only done Incursions a few times. They take too long for something that requires coordination with another player. If only there was a solo option.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Meh
    Mel like I don't care, going for 6* shards only anyway
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Meh
    Got me a sasquatch. Was going for warlock.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    Bad
    6* shards for me all the way.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    BrokenBroken Posts: 210
    i need a incursions partner is there anyone want to play at least 12 or more rooms
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Meh
    I’ll stick to the 6* shards.
    I’m only missing 5* Vision from all crystals, so there is literally no point to waste artifacts on them.
    Kabam should put the featured new 5*s and trophy champs in these crystals, in order to make them interesting again.
    It’s not like when dungeons introduced, the 10 champs 5* crystals were good.
    Now they either need to introduce 6* incursion crystals, or improve the quality of the champs, to make them tempting again 🙂
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    GarrettN said:

I wish they’d make a tier for 6* heroes. That would get everyone excited again.

The dude Brian Grant talked to on a YouTube video kinda teased something like this when talking about the increase in incursion shard storage. I bet that comes by the end of the year.
  • Options
    wingedWarrior2099wingedWarrior2099 Posts: 124
    Meh
    I went for death for either warlock or champion, got a NATURAL sig 80 psylocke.
  • Options
    MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 205 ★★
    Bad
    It's of no use for the endgame players or Thronbreaker players, most of the champs ppl already have, not worth for just 1-2 champs, the dual-class crystal is way better than these, 6* shards are only what is tempting.
  • Options
    A3G0NA3G0N Posts: 75
    Meh

6* shards all day
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Good
    Wrong option. I'll probably go for basics.