**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

T1 alpha shortage

gage201205gage201205 Posts: 572 ★★★
T1 seemed to be so hard to come by now days I mean you have the arena and you get some from EQ and 3 days events but it takes 20 t1s to take a 5 star to rank 5. I'm not wasting glory on them. Can we put some in Uncollected EQ.. You still need 5 stars to go uncollected I don't believe their needed past that since Cav players are prioritizing 6 stars.

Comments

• gage201205gage201205 Posts: 572 ★★★
    Well just noticed there's another thread with the same problem.. delete

T1 seemed to be so hard to come by now days I mean you have the arena and you get some from EQ and 3 days events but it takes 20 t1s to take a 5 star to rank 5. I'm not wasting glory on them. Can we put some in Uncollected EQ.. You still need 5 stars to go uncollected I don't believe their needed past that since Cav players are prioritizing 6 stars.

Why is it a waste to use glory on them? You want them so badly but somehow it's a waste to buy them with glory? That makes no sense at all.
    Because I use 2800 on t5cc and the rest on t5 basic to stay inhead with those for future rank ups, as my main priority are 6 stars, but I pulled Apoc meaning rare situation to rank up a 5 star for me.. so going back it's a waste for a week's worth of glory for t1s that only can be used on 4 and 5 stars.. I'll eventually get the t1s but it'll be weeks on how they have them in the game

It is not needed to have 5-Stars to be Uncollected.

I didn't mean it was needed but rather a good spot to incorporate some in game
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Why is it a waste to use glory on them? You want them so badly but somehow it's a waste to buy them with glory? That makes no sense at all.
    Because I use 2800 on t5cc and the rest on t5 basic to stay inhead with those for future rank ups, as my main priority are 6 stars, but I pulled Apoc meaning rare situation to rank up a 5 star for me.. so going back it's a waste for a week's worth of glory for t1s that only can be used on 4 and 5 stars.. I'll eventually get the t1s but it'll be weeks on how they have them in the game
    Still don't see how it's a waste if you are going to invest them in a rank up you'll use. Makes zero sense to me.
    We can agree to disagree I guess, but glory is currency and I use my currency to buy items of value aka t5cc and tier 5b not waste on low value items like t1
    T1a is an item of value, since you need them to take your 5 star to rank 5. No idea why you think they are low value items.
    Pulyaman said:

Still don't see how it's a waste if you are going to invest them in a rank up you'll use. Makes zero sense to me.
    We can agree to disagree I guess, but glory is currency and I use my currency to buy items of value aka t5cc and tier 5b not waste on low value items like t1
    T1a is an item of value, since you need them to take your 5 star to rank 5. No idea why you think they are low value items.
    Because they have no value in the future of the game, not needed for 6 stars.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Pulyaman said:

Because they have no value in the future of the game, not needed for 6 stars.
    Then stop complaining that there's a T1A shortage.
    Exactly. If they are of value, then you buy them. If they are of no value, stop complaining. You can't have it both ways.
  • swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★
    My problem is I've pulled a ton of good 5* champs lately, I had them in overflow now I'm low, but they come fairly fast. Not a super long wait. More would be nice though. Exploring act 7 now I'm short t1a, t2a with dang t4cc and t5b in overflow. TA problems lol
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    While I think T1a is only intermittently hard to keep in inventory, I am disappointed in the amount of T1a available in the Odin SQ. It’s used way more ubiquitously by all levels of Summoner (except the very top).

Dr. Zola
  • KennMcocKennMcoc Posts: 158
    Not really
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★

Been selling them.. 80% of my 5*s are R3.

I’m lacking T4B. I don’t use Glory to buy them, but I’m not complaining since it’s a conscious choice on my part to not clear this bottleneck for now.
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    How are you guys stacking up so much t1a in overflow?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Maybe game team can extend more milestones.

91ffespl3kqb.png
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    Resource management has always been a huge part of the game. Everyone has access to the same resources for the most part, how you choose to spend them is up to you. If you’re running out constantly then it would be wise to plan your rank ups accordingly.
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    if u do the t1a arenas, u get three easily even if u don't get to the rank rewards stage. Then there are those events rewards, SA etc from where u gather few more and lastly if u just do one run of monthly hero quest u earn three from there but I agree the r5 requirements for t1a should be reduced to half as it's over priced imho.
  • Drax_ReflexologistDrax_Reflexologist Posts: 120 ★★
    How about adding 6*s to the arena?
  • HilldarHilldar Posts: 194 ★★
    I don’t think there is a shortage at all.