**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

DS unblockable in Goldblum

The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
Quick question, Is all 3 of DSs his unblockable or just the first hit?

I've been lucky so far to get him to spam his s1 and once I pushed him into s3 knowing I'd survive and could get health back

Comments

• LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    I want to say it is just the first hit, like most champs. But I can't be 100% positive on that
  • Not sure either. But I used Hawkeye and he never got to an L2. Plus the part about gaining more power when damage over time debuffs are applied doesn't affect Dr Strange at all. He doesn't gain power from hits or hitting so its a moot point with him.
  • only 1st hit
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,218 ★★★★★
    Only the first hit is unblockable. If you evade the first one you can block the remaining 2. Of course, all 3 hits are fully evadeable.
  • Mr_ChrisMr_Chris Posts: 109
    Actually I tried evading the first then blocking but it still would hit me in this event. But it's not that hard to evade so after I got hit with it once I just evaded it the rest of the time.
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    Use Magik and don't ever worry about specials :)
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Unfortunately my Magik is only 4* rank 4 level 3 and Hawkeye is about the same.
    Besides I'm on the 4th path in chapter 4 and I don't want to start over and fight Loki twice
  • JB_DiMoJB_DiMo Posts: 5
    Loki's a scrub, not too bad to fight a few times. DS is pretty willing to spam his sp1 for me. OG DD will evade it if you have him duped.
  • SkimbobborSkimbobbor Posts: 127
    Only the first hit is unblockable. dodge that block the rest and gain health back from the nodes
  • I've evaded the first 2 and blocked the 3rd and still took it as unblocked direct damage.
  • FAL7ENFAL7EN Posts: 297
    edited October 2017
    I’d equip suicides and bring in that Magik and Hawkeye
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I used magik so I have no idea
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Finished it, I used a few items from my stash but no units.
    Got a cosmic gem from the crystal that'll rot in my inventory along with the other cosmic gem I have with no good cosmics to use it on
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,035 ★★★★★
    I did a legends run with SL and I think he only threw 1 (maybe 2) of them in the entire challenge. I took all 3 hits to the face and just used the life transfer to heal up (though SL has over 30k health with all the boosts so he can survive it)
  • andrade5184andrade5184 Posts: 285 ★★
    it would probably be easy to evade with nitecrawler as well as the others mentioned but magik is truly the best option for that fight imho
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    danielmath wrote: »
    I did a legends run with SL and I think he only threw 1 (maybe 2) of them in the entire challenge. I took all 3 hits to the face and just used the life transfer to heal up (though SL has over 30k health with all the boosts so he can survive it)

How was your time?
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    Just lock him with either vision or majik
  • TellthemIAMTellthemIAM Posts: 169
    I don’t have magik so I used dormommu, took a lot of hits but he gets the job done as well.
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    Ya he works too.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,218 ★★★★★
    danielmath wrote: »

Interesting. What time did you get?
  • WimaksWimaks Posts: 105
    Voodoo awesome as well
  • SlugeinsteinSlugeinstein Posts: 11
    The_One wrote: »
    Unfortunately my Magik is only 4* rank 4 level 3 and Hawkeye is about the same.
    Besides I'm on the 4th path in chapter 4 and I don't want to start over and fight Loki twice

i finish the challenge (just completion not 100%) with a 4* magik rank 4, i did all the fights with her, i have 4 points in MD and you get 2 bars of power every 2 combos or less, enough to keep any champ power locked all the fight, i use BW, Hulk and OG Vision 3* for synergy and SW 4* rank 4 for backup but i only use Magik