**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

You just need 1 champ for the Women’s Day boss rush to blitz it in 6 minutes

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    bet @Fluffy_paws enjoyed using her six star AA to get through this right
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
    My 4* AA ran away crying 😭
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★

He will do just fine. It’s the neuros that are doing the Magik, not so much the raw attach rating. A little longer yes, but the 4* AA will get it done all the same.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★

He will do just fine. It’s the neuros that are doing the Magik, not so much the raw attach rating. A little longer yes, but the 4* AA will get it done all the same.
    I relie on parrying alot lol

If you notice in my video, there are quite a few fights where I hardly parry and make use of the debuffs inflicted on me to top up AA’s health as I’m running suicides.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

If you notice in my video, there are quite a few fights where I hardly parry and make use of the debuffs inflicted on me to top up AA’s health as I’m running suicides.
    what if you don’t run willpower (or suicides)

what if you don’t run willpower (or suicides)
    Not running suicides is arguably better as I was constantly on the lookout for my health when I did the solo AA run without any other team members.