**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Advice for the Boss Rush?

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
So I just went for it to try it out and honestly Elsa was a breeze . I melted her with my Archangel and ended up with 100% health. But then I had some big problems with Sorcerer Suoreme . Had to brute force my way through her . Black Widow was pretty easy and and Jubilee wasn’t that hard either but she my roster was already too dead to continue after he. So could someone help me pick out the best counters for these bosses ?
Here is my roster . I could really use some advice on who to pick especially with Sorcerer Supreme and i am guessing Tigra and Storm won’t be easy either

Comments

• Options
    Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    For SS, torch, pre fight and push to sp2 worked well for me. You get some nice healing from willpower in that fight so it definitely helps.

I reckon torch could also work for tigra as well since she is mystic, however I haven't tried it, soloed her with Havok on my first clear.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    AA worked for every opponent other than Sorceror and Jubilee. In fact, he makes short work of it.

For Sorceror, Torch with preflight. For Jubilee, could be anyone of you can manage her power gain and play stun immune. I used Warlock, but I’d think Doom could work there if you’re careful.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Who is the second best choice for sorcerer? I dont have torch
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    KRoNX1 said:

Void?

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    KRoNX1 said:

I used magik.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I used archangel for every fight but sorcerer, where i used ghost (bad idea but got the solo pretty easily). bait sp2s to avoid the nullify damage
  • Options
    Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    DrZola said:

AA worked for every opponent other than Sorceror and Jubilee. In fact, he makes short work of it.

For Sorceror, Torch with preflight. For Jubilee, could be anyone of you can manage her power gain and play stun immune. I used Warlock, but I’d think Doom could work there if you’re careful.

Dr. Zola

Yeah, he was doing fight very quickly.
    Only used torch for tigra and void for as. And last 5% storm with hulkbuster.
  • Options
    gggg00gggg00 Posts: 56
    Is it even realistic to think UC players have much of a chance? Realize Cav and TB see the difficulty level as low and have much larger and higher rosters. I’m UC and made it past Elsa on the second try but slammed into SS. Will keep trying but not sure realistically how far I can make it.
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    If you have Apoc, he can take Elsa easy. Then can become Disorient immune against SS so not much worry there. He’ll smash Widow. Can wreck Jubilee if you manage her power well. Great for Tigra as well. Then can take Storm X as pretty much anyone can
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Quake destroys jubilee and storm pyramid x.

Torch is the no brainer for SS and Tigra.
    He melted both of them super fast. Void should handle those too, although a little slower.

Jubilee actually was the worst as she went to an sp3 super fast and instant death to my warlock. Just couldn't bait a special fast enough but she took out 2 champs fast with insta death sp3, so tried quake and that was a normal quake fight.

Don't have an AA so I usedd torch (no prefight) and he worked well for Elsa. Just avoid the first hit of her unblockable sp1 and keep incinerate in her for the diss track.
  • Options
    B4C0NB4C0N Posts: 8
    Void was my counter for SS and Tigra. Worked just fine.
  • Options
    NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    HI_guys said:

Archangel works for everyone except maybe jubilee.

Use torch for tigra. And maybe doom or venom for jubilee?

I used him for jubilee and he did very well
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    KRoNX1 said:

Warlock works for sorcerer.
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    I use sunspot for Elsa and easily ended up with 96% health. Just do sp2 and keep regenerating health.
    For SS, I use void. Drew out the heavy attack and try to push her to sp2 cause it's easier to avoid for me. Just keep doing sp1 and let her die slowly.
    For Tigra, I use Doom. Wasn't too bad, solo her. My biggest problem was SPX cause of all the glancing. For Jubilee, I also use Doom.
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    gggg00 said:

Is it even realistic to think UC players have much of a chance? Realize Cav and TB see the difficulty level as low and have much larger and higher rosters. I’m UC and made it past Elsa on the second try but slammed into SS. Will keep trying but not sure realistically how far I can make it.

Just try to get as far as u can to get the 6* shards. Remember, not everyone is suppose to be able to do every challenge. It depends on ur level. Just do as much as u can and progress as much as u can. Good luck.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Elsa - AA
    Kali - CapIW or Fury
    BW - Domino
    Jubilee - Venom
    Tigra - doesn't matter, Domino and Fury sound good
    SPX - would AA work? I think he could. Just nuke her down with what's left of your team, Fury works well as a nuke down champ

So team AA, Fury, Domino, Venom and one champ of your choice, possibly CapIW
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    I used:

AA for Elsa
    Torch for SS
    Colossus for Widow
    Warlock for Jubilee
    Domino for Tigra and Storm X

I took me 3 revives in total.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    I used:
    AA for elsa and black widow
    Warlock for sorcerer supreme
    Doom for jubilee
    Domino for tigra and storm x
  • Options
    TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★
    My best advice is:

Do not open a 6* if the shards let you form one. I opened a basic 6* and got Groot 😭 The 5* female champ I got was Hela (who I already had duped and who I also own as a 6*).

On a more serious note regarding advice I can say that AA is awesome for Elsa, BW and Storm. I use a R4 AA. My MVP for Jubilee and Tigra was BWCV. Switch to her poison curse and spam SP2.

Good luck :smile:

• Options
    _I__I_ Posts: 306
    edited March 2021
    For elsa, ss I used sunspot. For bw aegon. For tiagra pyramid jubilee gilly2099. This was the easiest boss rush n I kind of feel unsatisfied asit was way too easy.

Got bw from the 5* crystal. Not happy.
  • Options
    AceOfDiamondAceOfDiamond Posts: 197 ★★
    For anyone having trouble with Tigra, just use hyperion. Any rarity will work. Just two or three sp1 and she will be dead. I found him to be the fastest to kill Tigra.
  • Options
    RickyG_ChicagoRickyG_Chicago Posts: 27
    Kerneas said:

Elsa - AA
    Kali - CapIW or Fury
    BW - Domino
    Jubilee - Venom
    Tigra - doesn't matter, Domino and Fury sound good
    SPX - would AA work? I think he could. Just nuke her down with what's left of your team, Fury works well as a nuke down champ

So team AA, Fury, Domino, Venom and one champ of your choice, possibly CapIW

Archangel is the MVP of this Boss Rush. As previously stated, he can pretty much handle all the fights except Sorcerer Supreme (and possibly Jubilee). Torch or Cap IW (as long as you have another science champ on the team) should be fine for her. DO NOT use Venom for Jubilee. Your bleeds will just feed her power and she'll be at a SP3 before you can blink. Warlock (or anyone with passive power control) will take her down. And yes, Archangel works great for Storm.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I literally used AA on every fight and ended with 60% health. He worked fine for Kali and Jubilee
  • Options
    Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    For OP - Torch should handle SS.

And in general ur cap, torch, doom, fury, domino should leave u good to go. I might swap in g99 for jubilee/Storm px , but u could use doom for those also
  • Options
    ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    AA breezed thru it
  • Options
    SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★
    JessieS said:

So I just went for it to try it out and honestly Elsa was a breeze . I melted her with my Archangel and ended up with 100% health. But then I had some big problems with Sorcerer Suoreme . Had to brute force my way through her . Black Widow was pretty easy and and Jubilee wasn’t that hard either but she my roster was already too dead to continue after he. So could someone help me pick out the best counters for these bosses ?
    Here is my roster . I could really use some advice on who to pick especially with Sorcerer Supreme and i am guessing Tigra and Storm won’t be easy either

cap iw takes care of sorcerer and tigra just fine, heavy counter against the wall witj cap play like normal for ss
  • Options
    Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    AA for Elsa, BW. Void for SS, Tigra. Simb Supreme for jubilee and storm.
  • Options
    king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★
    i used an unconventional team:
    Hulkbuster for Elsa
    Torch for Sorcerer
    HB for Black Widow
    Doom for Jubilee- (Died and finished with warlock)
    Nick Fury for Tigra
    Torch w/ Pre-fight for Storm