**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to rank 5

I was just looking to see what champ you believe is best to rank 5 out of black widow and orignal black panther they are both duped! I was leaning towards black widow but it would be good to hear if you guys think that's the right choice

Comments

• Jonrdz1Jonrdz1 Posts: 201
    Black panther
  • DarkZenDarkZen Posts: 285
    Black Panther but i would personally not rank either of these 2 to rank 5 as there are better skill champs
  • If you can save for gwenpool electra or blade
  • CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    BW was kinda ruined by the 12.0 release. They removed a huge chunk of her utility by crippling her signature and then weakened her further by lowering crit rates across the board and then they didn't compensate for that in any way. She's still decent if you have her with a very high sig but there are just way better options nowadays. I will say that she has does have a very unique synergy with Hulk (or Hulkbuster) if you have him. Gives a chance for everyone in your team to stun on all specials.
  • ChillChill Posts: 17
    I also have an agent venom and a Hawkeye but unduped would one of those be better?! And just general use nothing specfic!
  • TheRoDoggTheRoDogg Posts: 14
    Be patient. However, if you do choose to do any of those characters, I would recommend Black Widow. Good luck!