**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Captain Marvel or Drax using awakening gem?

So I have a 5 star awakening gem and I accept that I'll probably never get a god tier 5 star champ as my last 5 pulls were Magneto, Civil Warrior panther, Hulkbuster, Moonknight and Spidergwen (from a featured at that). My question is, are these characters worth a 5 star cosmic awakening gem to do a run at LoL with?

I pretty much have all the bad ass 4 stars like Hyperion, Thor, Starlord, GhostRider, Wolverine, Voodoo and Archangel at Rank 5. But that damn rage LoL timer prevents these guys from lasting more than a couple minutes so I need a 5 star to beat it without spending 10k units.

Thanks for your help

Comments

• I personally have a soft spot for drax. However, Capt marvel is more than just a bleeder. Depending on how far along you are for in game content. ( Story, PvP skill, AQ, WAR) I'd say over all Capt marvel would benefit more
  • I wouldn't touch any of those champs with it. Maybe go rank 3 for PvP purposes but that's at a point of comfort as far as resources
  • Moonknight is the only arguable champ imo