**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which mutant would you r3?

JerkobsonJerkobson Posts: 163 ★★
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So, magneto is already r3 but I’m really having a hard time deciding whom to r3 next. Figured I’d see if there’s any strong winds in any of these champs favor.

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    I’m trying to take my Emma frost up personally, she’s extremely good for a lot of things, doesn’t need her signature ability or any synergies either. I wrote a guide on her if you’re interested in what she can do, I’ll leave the link below.

As a side note, I would also R3 Psylocke personally, just because she’s my favourite champion in the game. A lot of people wouldn’t which is fair enough but Emma is definitely worth considering

https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/jmd1su/an_in_depth_guide_to_emma_frost_the_mutant/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
  • Options
    Emma is definitely on the short list. I’ve always loved playing her. I’ll give your link a read. Frost is so great.

I’m trying to take my Emma frost up personally, she’s extremely good for a lot of things, doesn’t need her signature ability or any synergies either. I wrote a guide on her if you’re interested in what she can do, I’ll leave the link below.

As a side note, I would also R3 Psylocke personally, just because she’s my favourite champion in the game. A lot of people wouldn’t which is fair enough but Emma is definitely worth considering

https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/jmd1su/an_in_depth_guide_to_emma_frost_the_mutant/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

• Options
    BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    Emma is defo up there since namor and OR aren’t duped. However, I would consider gambit. A bit of RNG to get damage, but I’d say it’s worth it
  • Options
    _Sham_ said:

Is Mag already R3?

Yep

• Options
    gage201205gage201205 Posts: 574 ★★★
    Depends how good you are will Professor X if not then colossus he's a beast
  • Options
    I’ve been looking at:

Sunspot
    ProfX
    Frost
    Colossus
    Domino

You know, the obvious ones.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Prof X
    Sunspot
    Emma
    In that order.
  • Options
    KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    If you have 5* apoc then cable. He’s a beast with the synergy. Sunspot, prof x and Emma are great too, especially Emma running with colossus and OML.

Prof X is really good when played right, you can prevent the opponent from using specials and his damage and synergy are superb.
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    PX is the main easy choice, esp. if you use a lot of mutants.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Prof x