**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

App keeps stopping

ChosenOne_0411ChosenOne_0411 Posts: 22
edited March 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hey, I got an android phone and since that past 3 to 4 days mcoc refuses to open on my phone. These problems started just now and my phone has enough specs to support the game. What am I supposed to do?
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    The only thing you really can do is fill out a ticket

It may not seem like it’ll do much but you just have to hope
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,292 ★★★★
    I’m guessing your Android phone is either not the latest model or newest model but lacks software support.. my game crashes often and I have to restart it.. annoying thing is I suffer from the games fault and bugs, get penalized 50% less health even if I didn’t quit a match.
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    Nothing works in this game.
  • LORDSPOOKY66LORDSPOOKY66 Posts: 290 ★★
    maybe delete apps/photos u might be running out of data
  • Tiger3_1Tiger3_1 Posts: 9

Name: Tiger 3~1
    Device and Model: Samsung J7 Pro
    Device Operating System: (Android9)
    Cellular or WiFi: wifi/celluar both
    Game Version Installed: 30.1.1
    Game Mode: Logging Issue
    Description of the Issue: I have two ids and two apps installed on the same phone. For the sbove mentioned id i am unable to paas the marvel screen and the error is pause
    download and then a pop up comes up champions is stopping.

However the 2nd id on the same phone is working fine. I have reinstalled the games cleared data cache and have done this atleast 10 times along with clearing my phone's memory however still only this id does not works on my phone.
  • Hey @ChosenOne_0411, I'm sorry to hear you're unable to access the game. If you haven't already, I recommend going through the troubleshooting steps below in an effort to resolve this issue.

- Android Troubleshooting

Additionally, please take a moment to share your feedback in the dedicated thread below by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

- Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.