**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6* White Magneto worth rank 3?

Hello everyone,

I am trying to become ThroneBreaker and finally formed Tier 5 Mutant and Mystic class catalyst. These are my champions in these two classes, out of them I think White mag's is the best.

Let me know what you guys think and if you think there is a better option do let me know :)

Comments

• Lordchungus575Lordchungus575 Posts: 63
    Yeah also looking at the options I would say white Mags is best. And he already has good support ability so yeah i would go white Mags
  • PinkysegunPinkysegun Posts: 77
    edited March 2021
    Wait till you get a much better champ
  • ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    I got mine at 1/25 too but hes duped and I still hesitate on him.
    He's kit is good and damage fine too
    maybe because I already have Red Magneto at 5/65 and a stacked mutant class...
    literally only missing Stryfe.

id wait.
  • K3600K3600 Posts: 50
    Mcdonalds said:

If you like him, he's a pretty good champ, but if you don't you should save. Really depends on preferences and also how badly you want TB

Yeah I have been playing with, he seems good. I think I will wait as I have 5/65 Red Magneto.

Yeah also looking at the options I would say white Mags is best. And he already has good support ability so yeah i would go white Mags

Yeah thank you, if I fell left out of thronebreaker badly then will rank him.

Wait till you get a much better champ

Yeah, i have waiting for over a year and no luck in 6star yet so frustrating.

Dormammu can be a good one his utility is amazing and the r3 can save him on damage
    r3 hi to get TB
    if nothing he is gonna be good for defense as well since yours is awakened

I didn't think of him as an option, but will look into his kit. Thanks for the insight.
    Valmarx said:

I got mine at 1/25 too but hes duped and I still hesitate on him.
    He's kit is good and damage fine too
    maybe because I already have Red Magneto at 5/65 and a stacked mutant class...
    literally only missing Stryfe.

id wait.

Yeah same, I have red mag at 5/65 and except prof x and stryfe all other good mutant are 5/65. Think I should wait. Thank you.