Should Kabam do it again?

gash228gash228 Member Posts: 114
edited March 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
What do you think, should or will Kabam do another Black Widow event when the movie comes out? They can add Yelena Belova and Melina Vostokova or a movie version of Taskmaster.
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• ValmarxValmarx Member Posts: 521 ★★★
    They did 0 with wandavision and 0 with Falcon and the Winter Soldier.
    Doubt they'll do now.
    They planned all strategically a year ago where originally BW Movie was supposed to
    come out.
    It's hard taking risks this year as nothing stable.
    And seeing that 31th December Map of Champions till this day, there is not clue
    nor connection to any of these champions.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,937 ★★★★★
    I wish, but they won’t. Maybe like a free two or three star too celebrate
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,920 ★★★★★
    Yelena and a movie task be great tbh
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,237 ★★★★★
    Free BWDO 3* in the May calendar and that'll be all she wrote.
  • LORDSPOOKY66LORDSPOOKY66 Member Posts: 298 ★★
    Falcon has a missing synegy champ, could it be a new winter soldier
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Member Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Valmarx said:

Doubt they'll do now.
    They planned all strategically a year ago where originally BW Movie was supposed to
    come out.

honestly I think the pandemic stuff fudged EVERYTHING. Just think about it. WandaVision on a very basic level is about TV shows and the December monthly EQ has a new Scarlet Witch with ties to a television related EQ. They never released info about her because the show hadn't released but Sigil Witch looks just like a certain character in the show. Falcon was buffed in Sept. as well, although I'm not so sure that was supposed to tie with the show. However, Kabam has said that movie tie ins/champion release roadmaps are created a few months in advance, something seems very connecting but the current global situation has kinda screwed it up
  • Will3808Will3808 Member Posts: 3,743 ★★★★★

This would be really cool.

I don’t think we’ll get more content when the movie comes out. I do think we’ll get a little from the tv shows though. I suspect scarlet witch sigil was supposed to be for wandavision and they’re going to either release her soon or she’ll turn into a trophy champ because the time of the show was moved around. Along that line of thought, I think they’re release a champ or maybe two that are related to falcon and the winter soldier.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,920 ★★★★★
    Plans with tv shows are defo on the roadmap but due to delays we just dunno when but possibly after the shows will have to see really since 100% think sw sigil is from wandavision if wasnt then why make a new sw and releasing a 5 star sw just main thing about roadmap is who links to wanda and vision this is what we need to think about maybe in future we do get yelena maybe thats the team mate synergy with falcon possibly who knows will have to wait and see on the show and when ever hawkeye is released if next year there be link from hawkeye for kate bishop

Valmarx said:

Doubt they'll do now.
    come out.

honestly I think the pandemic stuff fudged EVERYTHING. Just think about it. WandaVision on a very basic level is about TV shows and the December monthly EQ has a new Scarlet Witch with ties to a television related EQ. They never released info about her because the show hadn't released but Sigil Witch looks just like a certain character in the show. Falcon was buffed in Sept. as well, although I'm not so sure that was supposed to tie with the show. However, Kabam has said that movie tie ins/champion release roadmaps are created a few months in advance, something seems very connecting but the current global situation has kinda screwed it up
    Falcon and the Winter Soldier was originally supposed to start streaming in August. Wandavision was supposed to start in December, but got pushed back slightly in comparison to FAWS which had already had production problems in 2019 due to a hurricane hitting Puerto Rico. Rumour has it, they also had to rewrite part of the plot of FAWS as it dealt with a virus weapon and what with the pandemic...

I suspect it's either Agent 13/Sharon Carter, John Walker/US Agent or possibly Battlestar or Patriot. The latter of whom is rumoured to appear in FAWS.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Member Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★

Valmarx said:

Doubt they'll do now.
    come out.

Falcon and the Winter Soldier was originally supposed to start streaming in August. Wandavision was supposed to start in December, but got pushed back slightly in comparison to FAWS which had already had production problems in 2019 due to a hurricane hitting Puerto Rico. Rumour has it, they also had to rewrite part of the plot of FAWS as it dealt with a virus weapon and what with the pandemic...
    yeah that's what I was thinking, I believe some more in game stuff has been tied to the MCU but we just haven't realized it yet
  • Silly_BeeSilly_Bee Member Posts: 2
    Caught myself looking a little like Winter Soldier earlier tonite on my security cam :#
  • Thecbampikn1202Thecbampikn1202 Member Posts: 30
    Hahaha
    It’s the guy who LOVES SPARKY
    SPARKY
  • LemoNotLemoNot Member Posts: 181
    I'd prefer they buff Taskmaster rather than add another one, if they even do anything for the movie at all.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Member Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Think we're getting either a new Winter Soldier, US Agent, or Baron Zemo