**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Red Mags and APOC

SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 485 ★★★
I have been debating who goes to R3 first. I have been certain since his buff that Red Mags would be my first mutant R3, however, he seems to handle everything he needs to at rank 2 and I gotta be honest I think Apoc is a LOT more fun to play and would benefit way more from the extra health and attack.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    I don't have an Apoc myself but I do feel like he would be a better option than Mags, unless you constantly run suicides
  • Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    I agree with what u said. A lot of people would say Mags, i think the r3 helps Apoc more.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    In the same boat as you and have decided Apoc fir same reasons above.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Apocalypse will go for a long run. Red magneto is good, but I think apocalypse has the upper hand here.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Apoc OP
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    For the fights where you would use mags, he's going to do just as good as a r2 as he will a rank 3, as most fights it's one sp3 and they are dead. Either by being immune, and dying to the sp3 or the bleed killing them. Apoc on the other hand would gain a noticeable damage increase. I think apoc is your better option.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Mags is better but go Apoc. Mags doesn't gain nearly as much from the R3 as he does.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I have Mag at r2 and I think he is already performing well. I don’t have 6* Apocalypse but I’d give him higher priority.