**Known AQ Bug**
We are aware that some alliances encountered a bug during this last AQ that would not allow them to start maps on certain days. We know this has impacted your rewards.
We have been looking into the cause of the problem and once we have resolved it we will explore how to make things right for the impacted alliances. We will provide any additional communication in

this thread.

Summoners! The Tiered Unit Offers available during the Summoner Celebration sale are only available until July 4th at 10 AM PT, unlike the Unit Store offers, which are available until July 5th at 10 AM PT. We apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this may cause.

7.1 help

QfuryQfury Posts: 1,856 ★★★★★
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Slowly working my way through completion and have 7.1.5 & 7.1.6 to go (trying to get it done before the current 6* feature goes so I can get 2)

In your experience who were the easier bosses/paths.

I've just fought the weapon X in 7.1.4 and have only fought him once before in that Sq a while ago so he ate 2 revives ( I have no clue how he works) so I'm looking for an easier time lol.

Thanks in advance
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• darthlord44darthlord44 Posts: 12
    visit the channel darthfunco I have a guide of act 7 last
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 1,852 ★★★★★
    Qfury said:

Slowly working my way through completion and have 7.1.5 & 7.1.6 to go (trying to get it done before the current 6* feature goes so I can get 2)

In your experience who were the easier bosses/paths.

I've just fought the weapon X in 7.1.4 and have only fought him once before in that Sq a while ago so he ate 2 revives ( I have no clue how he works) so I'm looking for an easier time lol.

Thanks in advance

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/240381/act-7-guide-be-prepared-its-looong

@Agent_X_zzz made a guide for all paths. Check it out.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,856 ★★★★★
    Took the energy adaption/poison path
    Easy ghost path other than iw which I used fury for.

Quaked just over half the health of the punisher/Angela (got distracted) and used mags to finish him/her off.

I'll be taking the destructive feedback path with corvus & boost