As we continue to work to address ongoing issues regarding Parry and Evade, we will be extending the Week 4 Quest of the Summer of Pain and its Solo Objectives by 1 week to better allow you to complete this content. This will not result in next week's content being delayed.

Falcon R1 6* unduped vs R4 5* dupe 60

_Sham__Sham_ Posts: 541 ★★★
I see alot of posts here about falcon asking if 6* unduped is worth ranking up vs a duped 5*.

I did some tests and you can clearly see that even unduped 6* is doing more damage then my dupe R4 5*.

I did the same fight vs WS without any synergy and 6* is clear winner even unduped.

I always used Redwin as soon as it was available and always used l1 as soon as available, this put 6* in slight disadvantage as redwin is 2 seconds shorter but you can he still win due to higher damage

I let the pictures speak for themselves:

R4 5* star duped 60:. 6 minutes and 23 seconds to finish the fight

Light attack:

Medium:

Bleed on l1:

Total Number of hits:

R1 6* unduped: 6 minutes and 18 seconds (almost same amount of time)

Light:

Medium:

Bleed on l1:

Total number of hits:

Comments

• BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 536 ★★★
    you're not really gonna be using Falcon in a generic matchup like that though.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 5,889 ★★★★★
    Test LoL Rulk and the difference will be massive.
  • _Sham__Sham_ Posts: 541 ★★★

you're not really gonna be using Falcon in a generic matchup like that though.

I know it was just to do a comparison as people are confused if they should rankup 6* unduped or dupe 5*. 6* is better investment in my opinion

And in Act 7 6* will have extra bonus so he will hit even harder
    _Sham_ said:

If they evade, Falcon will make up the attack as a 5* in a combo or two.

_Sham_ said:

If they evade, Falcon will make up the attack as a 5* in a combo or two.
    Then 6* will gain even more damage if they evade. Sig ability got nothing to do with it. Even undup get that damage increase on evade
    The extra crit damage from the sig is nice, but the longer lock on gives you more time for cruelty building.
  • Under_dug1Under_dug1 Posts: 47
    Falcon with his awakened ability is immediately a ramp up champion, and as long as you know how to use his awakened ability the 5* should be slightly better
    edited March 13

Falcon with his awakened ability is immediately a ramp up champion, and as long as you know how to use his awakened ability the 5* should be slightly better

Ramp up is not part of his sig ability. Even undup get same ramp up vs evading champs.

You should read his abilities before posting.

My original post was to prove that as 6* has higher stats the extra Crit you get on 5* dupe won't matter. 6* will always do more damage. And one day you could dupe your 6* and 20 sig is all you need. From 20 to 200 sig you only get 10% extra Crit, which is not much.

Not to mention extra health andreline and R3 option while 5* will be stuck.

6* is better option and futur investment, you won't gain anything crazy with 5* dupe falcon vs 6* unduped. (See my first post)
  • SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,071 ★★★★
    6*. I have a 5* r5 I’m praying for six star. I’ll r2 immeediatly. In act 7.2 will be great
  • udyedagainudyedagain Posts: 820 ★★★
    This is simply not true, plus your falcon is only sig 60. I have a 6* rank 1 falcon and a 5* max rank and max sig falcon.

The 5 star hits twice as hard, lock on lasts longer and he crits way more.

Falcon is best at max sig
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,126 ★★★★
    I only use Falcon outside of Falcon fights, so the extra ooph doesn't matter to me much. It's not like the sig adds extra functionality.

This is simply not true, plus your falcon is only sig 60. I have a 6* rank 1 falcon and a 5* max rank and max sig falcon.

The 5 star hits twice as hard, lock on lasts longer and he crits way more.

Falcon is best at max sig

Not true at all after sig 20 he only get 10% more Crit at max 200 sig.

R5 can only be compared to R2,. I was comparing R4 to R1 which come to same.

Point of my post was not to show if he hit hard or no but to showcase that 6* do more damage at same level even unduped.
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 272 ★★★
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    It’s all about the 1 thing your screenshots don’t show... the uptime of your locked on.... the additional 2 seconds is WAYYYYYY more important than the crit rate from Sig level. At Sig 1, he gets 2 additional seconds then the added crit rate is tied to Sig level. I have 2/35 unduped 6 star in my 2nd profile and a 4/55 5 star on my main... I rather play with the awakened lesser ranked one bc my up time in locked on which directly correlates to time I can do what falcon does...