Options

Someone please explain this to me

Wasiq_75Wasiq_75 Posts: 155 ★★
edited March 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Something really weird happening today. I can't seem to get in to the game. like my internet connection is alright but game is showing me connection issues. Never experienced this before. Is it some sort of bug or is it a problem on my end

https://youtu.be/43e-y5kMLAU
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,755 ★★★★★
    If all other apps work fine, it's probably not on your side. In cases like this, check if you have installed the latest version of the game. If you have it installed and the issue is still present, my guess is on Kabam's servers. Just like with all online games, the servers aren't perfect and can be overloaded or something similar
  • Options
    Kerneas said:

If all other apps work fine, it's probably not on your side. In cases like this, check if you have installed the latest version of the game. If you have it installed and the issue is still present, my guess is on Kabam's servers. Just like with all online games, the servers aren't perfect and can be overloaded or something similar

Yeah i had installed latest version. and i can use all other app, including some online games as well. I asked some of my friends as well. they are not having this kind of issue with this game. although it opened 1 time half an hour ago. after that It's behaving same way.
  • Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    It happened to my friend for 4 to 5 days too. There was nothing he could do about it except that he used to come to my house with his device and collect the calander rewards and do some important (AQ & AW) fights and leave, you should try to do same if any of your friends live nearby. IDK how but he couldnt play game on his Wifi but it worked on mine smoothly, even though he used the same device.
  • Options

It happened to my friend for 4 to 5 days too. There was nothing he could do about it except that he used to come to my house with his device and collect the calander rewards and do some important (AQ & AW) fights and leave, you should try to do same if any of your friends live nearby. IDK how but he couldnt play game on his Wifi but it worked on mine smoothly, even though he used the same device.

Nice! i have few friends who live nearby. Thanks for the idea mate. I'll go to their house and try to get into the game, hopefully It'll work. Thanks again 😌
  • Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Is social distancing non existent nowadays?
    I thought it was just me
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    KRoNX1 said:

Is social distancing non existent nowadays?

I thought it was just me
    Kind of non-existent in some countries now. There is herd immunity among most people.