**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Now that you put a Bane node in AW

Remind me how cool, kind, and gracious you guys are for taking the Thorns node away.

Seriously, I need to see you collectively pat yourselves on the back. It never gets old.

Comments

• FthewiggFthewigg Posts: 104
    It's awesome with Mordo and his turtle shell
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I think it’s a fun node to play against
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    edited October 2017
    Mordo? Try juggs on MD, have fun hitting him when he goes unstoppable.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    I think it’s a fun node to play against

No in AW bro, it is not fun. You might be the only one who thinks that.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    Thorns was worse, had to have specific champs or recovers. Any champ can beat bane node, but your play style has to vary some to fit the timer.

Edit: recovers = regeneration
  • RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    So long as you're not facing an evasion or unstoppable champ you're probably ok. I had the bane node today, but it had Iron man on it... terrible placement.
    AW has become a soap opera fiasco.
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    edited October 2017
    Yeah, any champ can beat a bane, sure. Especilaly against a Jugger with MD, Mordo that blocks non stop, NC etc... didn't know we have this many legends in 1 thread
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    SlySly wrote: »
    Yeah, any champ can beat a bane, sure. Especilaly against a Jugger with MD, Mordo that blocks non stop, NC etc... didn't know we have this many legends in 1 thread

Erm... those you mentioned aren’t difficult to handle bro.

Time your attacks and watch his bar. There’s no need to finish your combo.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    SlySly wrote: »

I said any champ can beat a bane node...not any player. It's a tough node to navigate at times, but not a specialty node that requires certain champs.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Node 24 is worse regen off every dexterity evade now, I had to hit an unduped iron patriot about 90 times to kill, what if that had been a decent champ
  • Apocalypse_810Apocalypse_810 Posts: 107
    edited October 2017
    The best thing about war is when match making is down. I can't stand playing this new AW layout.
    I wish matchmaking is down for a whole month