**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why does the TB calendar give GM shards?

SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
Via the shard crystals you can get GM shards that are almost useless for TB. It take multiple months to form one and you’re likely to gain a three star. This is just my two cents.

Comments

• Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    TB calendar gives Cav shards and it only takes 2 weeks? What do you mean?
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Raichu626 said:

TB calendar gives Cav shards and it only takes 2 weeks? What do you mean?

The monthly calendar, it has the cavalier shard crystals or something which only give up to GMC shards and no 6* shards
  • Options
    KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 311 ★★★
    @SkyLord7000 isn't talking about the TB weekly calendar; he's talking about the monthly calendar where we get UC shard crystals on days 7, 14 and 21

Personally I don't care about those shard crystals so don't feel TB are losing out anything
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

Via the shard crystals you can get GM shards that are almost useless for TB. It take multiple months to form one and you’re likely to gain a three star. This is just my two cents.

Why are you even bothering with this?
    Even if they were Cav shards, they wouldn’t made any difference, since you most likely would pull a 3* or 4* once a month.
    Also, the Cav shards calendar for TB sucks too. One crystal per 14 days is too low. This should be minimum one crystal per 7 days.
    Calendars, apart from the t5bc, t2a and the units are mostly a joke.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Greekhit said:

Why are you even bothering with this?
    Even if they were Cav shards, they wouldn’t made any difference, since you most likely would pull a 3* or 4* once a month.
    Also, the Cav shards calendar for TB sucks too. One crystal per 14 days is too low. This should be minimum one crystal per 7 days.
    Calendars, apart from the t5bc, t2a and the units are mostly a joke.
    But if you got Cav shards from crystals you could open them in less then 14 days. You asked why I bothered then complained about them taking two weeks to form?! You good bro?