**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Big Hero 6 in MCOC?

TheLegionMasterTheLegionMaster Posts: 380 ★★★
edited March 2021 in General Discussion
Techinically, it could make it into the game, considering the Big Hero 6 is a Marvel franchise. Baymax and Callaghan (Microbots) would be the two new champs added. Here’s what I would imagine them to be like.
Baymax -
I imagine him being a Mole Man type character, with Hiro riding on his back and helping out with some special attacks.

Pre-fight Ability: Assistance
There are 3 Assistance states. Hammer Fists, Repulsor Rays, and Rage Chip. Each Assistance state can be used by activating a corresponding special attack. Hammer Fists and Repulsor Rays can be manually activated before the fight using the pre-fight ability. However, using this pre-fight ability activates the selected Assistance State for the rest of the fight.

Hammer Fists (SP1, lasts for 15 seconds) or pre-fight ability: When in the Hammer Fists Assistance State, each hit that Baymax lands has a 25% chance to armor break the opponent, reducing armor rating by x amount. The chance to armor break the opponent is raised by 25% for each bar of power that you have.

Repulsor Rays - (SP2, lasts for 15 seconds) or pre fight ability:
Ending a combo with a medium attack inflicts a bleed on the opponent, dealing x amount of damage per tick. Ending a combo with a light attack cauterizes all bleeds, dealing x amount of damage to the opponent for each stack of bleed on the opponent.

Rage Chip - (Only SP3, lasts for 15 seconds):
All attacks inflict direct damage equal to 150% of Baymax’s attack.
Ending a combo with a light attack inflicts a passive concussion, reducing ability accuracy by 100% for 12 seconds. Ending a combo with a medium attack inflicts a passive Rupture on the oppenent, reducing the chance to gain buffs by 100% (Subject to change)

SP1 - Chiropractic Relief: “If he wasn’t pulling punches before, he is now.”

Baymax lunges forward and rapidly pummels his opponent into relief.
Enter Hammer Fists state for 15 seconds.
Baymax’s massage damages the opponents spinal cord, and as a result, passively stuns the opponent for 5 seconds and inflicts the opponent with a passive heal block for 15 seconds. Additionally, the chance of inflicting the opponent with an armor break while in Hammer Fists state is increased to 100% during the special attack.

SP2 - Apologetic Cauterization: “After dealing so much damage to his patient, Baymax feels sorry for them, and cauterizes their wounds with his Repulsor Beams.”
Activate Repulsor Beams state for 15 seconds.
After spraying them down with fuel instead of penicillin, Baymax lets loose his Repulsor beams, igniting them on fire.
This attack deals true damage, ignoring armor, resistance, and physical resistance.
Each hit of this special attack inflicts incinerate on the opponent, dealing x amount of energy damage per tick. Once all of the incinerates expire, inflict an equal amount of non damaging bleed debuffs.

SP3 - (Activate Rage Chip for 15 seconds, reactivate selected pre-fight Assistance state upon expiry):
“Hiro has had enough of Baymax’s friendliness, and swaps out Baymax’s Healthcare Chip for his Rage Chip”.
Baymax no longer has any desire to keep his patient healthy, and unleashes everything in his arsenal in order to deliver as much pain as possible.
Armor shatter the opponent and the reduce the opponents debuff purification rate by 100% for the rest of the fight.

Passive - Being a Personal Healthcare Assistant, Baymax knows what heals the human body, as well as harms it. Dash back and hold block for 1 second to activate an effect on either you or your opponent depending on what Assistance mode he’s in. Cooldown: 30 seconds
Hammer Fists - Inflict a vulnerability debuff on the opponent for 30 seconds, reducing the opponents resistance and increasing your critical rating by x amount.
Repulsor Beams - Inflict the opponent with an energy vulnerability debuff for 30 seconds, reducing energy resistance by x amount.
Rage Chip, heal 25% of your max health instantly, and go unblockable and unstoppable for 10 seconds.

Immunities - “While Baymax is robotic, the rider, Hiro, isn’t”.
Reduce bleed and armor effects on Baymax by 25% for each bar of power that you gain. This persists, even if using a special attack.

Even though he’s covered in armor, Baymax is still a cuddly, soft, robot underneath. As a result, being armor broken will disable all Assistance states as long as he is armor broken.

Comments

• Options
    What do you guys think? I’ll come out with what I believe Callaghan would be like sometime soon.
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Hiro on the back of Baymax would be a bit weird imo, just Baymax makes sense. This would also be the best chance to have Baymax hug the opponent into submission with an SP1 or something
  • Options
    Spread the word guys, I really want this to be in the game!
  • Options
    Obviously with some minor tweaks.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Baymax would be epic, but I’ve still got my fingers crossed for a xenomorph. Lol imagine if they were both in the same event. That would be a weird storyline
  • Options
    EdwxnEdwxn Posts: 211 ★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Baymax would be epic, but I’ve still got my fingers crossed for a xenomorph. Lol imagine if they were both in the same event. That would be a weird storyline

Idk, Predator would be more cooler imo. He can go invisible, bleed, etc.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Edwxn said:

Crcrcrc said:

Godzilla would be the coolest. He can place bleed, new debuff type of Nuclear poisoning or something, a phases where he goes Super-Saiyan like in the movie and regeneration as well as energy resistance or something and is an XL character.
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★

Edwxn said:

Crcrcrc said:

Godzilla would be the coolest. He can place bleed, new debuff type of Nuclear poisoning or something, a phases where he goes Super-Saiyan like in the movie and regeneration as well as energy resistance or something and is an XL character.
    DN would be cool I think
  • Options

Edwxn said:

Crcrcrc said:

Nvm, Batman would be wayyyy cooler.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Remember guys, it has to stay Marvel. If it’s not Marvel, then it’s not happening.

Godzilla featured in a marvel comic I believe.
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Indefinite Armor shatter seems a little OP to me.
  • Options
    Idk, CGR has it against villain champions, so if Baymax has it similar to CGR, it wouldn't make that big of a difference.
  • Options
    ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    Where you saw this Movie is connect to MARVEL and by any means to MCOC...
    besides that, like every year, Kabam shares on 30 or 31th of December
    an Infographic sort of puzzle of all champions by far and the 12-14 (?) hinted champions
    to come the year by.

Please stop with spreading false ideas or conspiracies as it does not feed
    any purpose.

You can always try your luck applying to work at Kabam MCOC Staff with the ideas.
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Valmarx said:

an Infographic sort of puzzle of all champions by far and the 12-14 (?) hinted champions
    to come the year by.

any purpose.

You can always try your luck applying to work at Kabam MCOC Staff with the ideas.

BH6 is literally a Superhero team in the marvel universe.
    Valmarx said:

any purpose.

Exactly
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    Love the movie!!!!!!!
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Valmarx said:

to come the year by.

any purpose.

a) big hero 6 is actually a marvel team but were heavily changed for the animated film
    b) op ain’t starting any conspiracies or anything just making a fun fan concept