Options

Blade rewards

I got the 2 star blade pack reward for my profile and it said it was supposed to be in by the 17th and it's the 22nd and I still don't have it I was wondering if anyone else is having this problem I know i didn't give them the wrong profile name on insider

Comments

• Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    It takes some time trust me. But it should be there by the next month. If not then contact both Kabam Support and Marvel Insider Support. I got the #* Iceman Bundle awhile ago, and had to wait awhile as well.
  • Options
    AJ_Tiger03AJ_Tiger03 Posts: 33
    It's not supposed to be delivered to your account until November 17th.
  • Options
    Oh okay thanks guys I wasn't sure
  • Options
    When I went to insider, it did not let me register for the blade event, but I just completed the thor event and I got to register just fine. How can I resolve this?
  • Options
    CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    I got the 2 star blade pack reward for my profile and it said it was supposed to be in by the 17th and it's the 22nd and I still don't have it I was wondering if anyone else is having this problem I know i didn't give them the wrong profile name on insider

U bought from Marvel Insider? I got no Blade, but i got 2* Morningstar instead, i think its a bug? Idk