**KNOWN ISSUE**
Currently, Alliance Prestige (as it concerns Alliance Quests) is not taking Relic Prestige into account. If possible, we are working to address this for the next round of Alliance Quests but will have more information for you when it is available.
Due to issues affecting Alliance Quests, we will be cancelling the current series of Alliance Quests. For more information, including compensation information, read more here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/320306/cancelling-alliance-quests-november-24-2022/

Level 1 Revives

Maybe it's a good idea to be able to buy Level 1 Revives. Some of the times we really don't need a Level 2 revive and could do with a Level 1 Revive with a lower amount of units. This would be beneficial to the player base too. What do you guys think?

Comments

• DeaconVelvetDeaconVelvet Posts: 3,223 ★★★★★
    Git gud
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I get it, and I wouldn’t be mad, but it does incentivize you to, as insightful comments put it “git gud”. There are plenty of times when I feel like I’ve wasted a revive because there is literally less than 1% health left on the boss, but that’s just how it works. The minimum cost for reviving a champ from day one has been 40 units, or saving up a revive. (Don’t quote me, I probably started on day 200 or something of the game, but it hasn’t changed since then).
  • DeaconVelvetDeaconVelvet Posts: 3,223 ★★★★★

Git gud

Would you give the same response if you were outta revives in Abyss? Would it be cheaper to use level 1 or 2 revives using your units?
    lol it was just a joke ... you'd have to have been around a while but that was always one of the coin responses and i thought it was always funny so yeah ... i hit you with it lol
  • HeraldofNoneHeraldofNone Posts: 463 ★★★
    Farm them from map 4.1.6 with free energy. Done 👍
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,369 ★★★★
    I feel level 1 revives are pretty abundant these days with the solo objectives so there's not really a need to have the option to purchase them.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    I haven't run out since the objectives update, honestly. I came close once when I tilted and brute forced some content I didn't have counters for, but still didn't clean myself out.

In fact, I have around 10 in my overflow rn and it's stressing me out alil. I hate wasting revs.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,631 ★★★★

Man I watch one or two expire every day... maybe a convert 2 level 1s to a level 2 would be better

Or you could give some to me?
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★

Git gud

Would you give the same response if you were outta revives in Abyss? Would it be cheaper to use level 1 or 2 revives using your units?
    lol it was just a joke ... you'd have to have been around a while but that was always one of the coin responses and i thought it was always funny so yeah ... i hit you with it lol
    Gotcha lol. Misunderstood you