**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Bug with side event quest

The odin fight is completely bugged wasn't stacking buffs or anything I would like my feather back because needed to quit to do other content

Comments

• KennMcocKennMcoc Member Posts: 158
    I’m doing fine
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,420 Guardian
    edited March 2021
    X23zebra said:

The odin fight is completely bugged wasn't stacking buffs or anything I would like my feather back because needed to quit to do other content

See... (or one of the other individually listed champs “Debuffs not working on him” threads)

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/255623/merged-odin-bugged-bifrost-gauntlet-tier-8-boss#latest
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    X23zebra said:

To get a feather back, you need to contact Support.
  • InfamousafInfamousaf Member Posts: 1
    Odin is bugged in tier 8 gauntlet, the power draw node was working fine until yesterday. I used by cable's degen to get power gain and they were working fine but today neither sunspot nor cable was getting any power gain until revived. Annoying bug.
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★

Odin is bugged in tier 8 gauntlet, the power draw node was working fine until yesterday. I used by cable's degen to get power gain and they were working fine but today neither sunspot nor cable was getting any power gain until revived. Annoying bug.

So, a revive helps fix the issue?
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Member Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    We're currently looking into this. Please refer to this thread for any updates.