**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What are your most wanted character buffs?

13»

Comments

• AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Karnak, ebony maw, beast, green goblin, dpxf, venompool, sentry are champs, who already have nice animations, but no any reason to use them. Like I most likely won't use og black panther, unless they change his animation along buff. Also netflix dd should be in the list, I guess
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,543 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Dr. Strange
    Iron Fist
    Electro
    Green Goblin
    Red Skull
    OGIM/Spidey/Cap/Hulk/BW/DD

All classic Marvel characters who have been around for a long, long time. They should be able to hold their own with the likes of Corvus, Ghost, Quake, Claire Voyant, Warlock, Aegon, Hyperion, etc.

Dr. Zola

Let me add WW2 to that list...

Dr. Zola
  • DaDudestDaDudest Posts: 3
    Most of the Skill champs. That class is ridiculously weak. Also all the OG Avengers, and someone said it earlier but the Guardians of the galaxay couldn’t guard against a 1 year old.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Karnak needs to be made OP or a different skill champion needs to be made very powerful

All of the other Classes have someone that is AMAZING and a great counter to almost anyone

Except for Skill

Tech-Ghost
    Mutant-I’d say Mags but there are MANY
    Skill- none
    Science-Quake
    Mystic-Doom
    Cosmic- Corvus Cgr or Hyperion

One could argue Mole Man but I wouldn’t say he is up here with the rest of these champs
  • SonofdathomirSonofdathomir Posts: 107
    Honestly symbiote spiderman, his Crit damage is awesome and has a great synergy with red goblin but he needs to be able to take more hits like venom. It's the same symbiote. He is too similar to ultimate Spiderman. He just needs a little tweaking to be more useful.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,631 ★★★★★
    Profile pic
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    My 6* roster
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    SWORD78 said:

Karnak needs to be made OP or a different skill champion needs to be made very powerful

All of the other Classes have someone that is AMAZING and a great counter to almost anyone

Except for Skill

Tech-Ghost
    Mutant-I’d say Mags but there are MANY
    Skill- none
    Science-Quake
    Mystic-Doom
    Cosmic- Corvus Cgr or Hyperion

One could argue Mole Man but I wouldn’t say he is up here with the rest of these champs

So you really just ignored Aegon and Nick huh.
  • Infinity_142Infinity_142 Posts: 59
    I know people are gonna hate me for saying this but I want Thanos to get buffed he's a champ that should be more powerful than he is right now and like I said people are gonna hate me for saying that. I would also like to see Howard the Duck get a buff
  • MaybeThisIsNotMeMaybeThisIsNotMe Posts: 147 ★★
    All the champs that got destroyed in 12.0
  • Chitransh_2Chitransh_2 Posts: 107
    I want ebony maw to be to best champ
    Huge damage
    And many utilities
  • KobikobsKobikobs Posts: 140
    Id love to see quake get a buff. That true strike is a real tough one for her
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    the inferior iron men
  • TamamortTamamort Posts: 59
    Please do Karnak.
  • Red Skull definitely
  • ray7ramirezray7ramirez Posts: 27
    Unstopable colossus needs a buff since he is suppose to be the same as colossus or better!
  • ZanerJayZanerJay Posts: 131
    Iron Fist for mystic
    War Machine and OG Iron Man for tech
    Electro for science
    Black Bolt for cosmic
    Agent Venom for skill
    And maybe Rouge for mutant?