Options

DPX in Variant 4

BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hey guys, Id like to complete V4, but DPX is a roadblock for me. Which utilities are good against him? As I read something about him, I think good abilities would be unstoppable counter, taunt, or power control. As there is level up today, it would be great to rank up some chumps against him. So be my guest, enlighten me as much, as you can!

Comments

• Options
    ljballer22ljballer22 Posts: 151
    DPX can't use his SP's. Therefore, back him into the corner and heavy spam with someone with a long reaching heavy. I used Void, because his IP's helped speed up the fight.
  • Options
    MR_61088MR_61088 Posts: 195 ★★
    Ghost
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,593 ★★★★★
    Hyperion...

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Manar198xManar198x Posts: 111
    I did with Blade and Kingpin almost an year ago with heavies only, guess there must be more options available now. Back then the other options were Ghost as mentioned above, Hyperion and Starky with his taunts could get sp2 out and that could be punished. Good Luck with that dpx.
  • Options
    So heavy spam In the corner is an option, if I can push DP there? Didnt think of it, so I can cheese him with Venom?
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,544 ★★★★★

So heavy spam In the corner is an option, if I can push DP there? Didnt think of it, so I can cheese him with Venom?

Yes. The trick is getting him locked in the corner but once you do it you can heavy spam the entire fight.

Ghost is also a good counter. You can play her normally.
  • Options
    Will3808 said:

Yes. The trick is getting him locked in the corner but once you do it you can heavy spam the entire fight.

Ghost is also a good counter. You can play her normally.
    Nice!
  • Options
    Ok, thanks everyone