**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Where is feelin green?

Is there a feelin green event today? Apparently there is usually a feelin green event every st patricks day idk @RichTheMan @Kabam Miike
@Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    probably not one happening

and if it did it would come in an hour
  • Options
    Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 401 ★★★
    AFAIK last year was the firsrt time it's ever happened, there's no guarantee we'll get it again
  • Options
    VICTORYLION01VICTORYLION01 Posts: 51
    SWORD78 said:

I hate how people think that Content Creators are in control of certain aspects of the game

I dont think that i just saw it in one of his yt posts just thought he had an update
  • Options
    Lordchungus575Lordchungus575 Posts: 63
    SWORD78 said:

I hate how people think that Content Creators are in control of certain aspects of the game

Their not in control its just they usually know about new content a little bit before most players
  • Options
    BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Jeez, entitled much?

You just expect an event to drop because it happened a year prior and then complain why it's not their yet?

It's not even guaranteed to happen, let alone right now
  • Options
    instead we get nexus crystals
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Just an offer??
    Ehhh....
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Kind of a miss, but less to do in game.
  • Options
    But to be fair, nothing said Kabam had to do it again. Was a nice thing last year, and they did something different this year. Is it worse? Yes. Is it that big of a deal? No.
  • Options

But to be fair, nothing said Kabam had to do it again. Was a nice thing last year, and they did something different this year. Is it worse? Yes. Is it that big of a deal? No.

Fax. I was just excited for it for some easy revives and iso from the crystal.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Yup, I get that meh feeling...well off to drink something that looks green.
  • Options
    Jaded said:

Yup, I get that meh feeling...well off to drink something that looks green.
    Mountain Dew ftw
  • Options

Jeez, entitled much?

You just expect an event to drop because it happened a year prior and then complain why it's not their yet?

It's not even guaranteed to happen, let alone right now

Why wouldn’t I expect something to happen again. Also The valentines thing drops every and so does lunar new year so why not St. Patrick’s day. Oh I know because Kabam has given up this year and hasn’t responded to anyone or done anything.
    They have responded though. Nothing much has happened this year so it feels that way. The Hood situation is an example of my point.
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★

Remember when we accidentally got that feelin green event last April, and they let us keep it?

I’m sure you can work out what I’m saying.

We got two last year didn’t we?
  • Options

Remember when we accidentally got that feelin green event last April, and they let us keep it?

I’m sure you can work out what I’m saying.

We got two last year didn’t we?
    yep