**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

ODIN GAUNTLET QUEST BUG

The node that gives power bonus when apply a damage over time debuff isn't work and makes impossible to beat Odin. Even when used Killonger's E3 and applied 50 bleeding debuffs.

Comments

• Options
    MAN_AGER1MAN_AGER1 Posts: 30
    I played Tier 8 Odin today using Magneto and Odin would not become magnetised and nor could I double up on prowess!

Yesterday all was completely fine!
  • Options
    bruhmomento69bruhmomento69 Posts: 157
    MAN_AGER1 said:

I played Tier 8 Odin today using Magneto and Odin would not become magnetised and nor could I double up on prowess!

Yesterday all was completely fine!

did anyone on your team die? check the nodes, that's probably the issue.
  • Options
    Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    We're sorry that you're running into some issues here. Let us take a look and we will let you know when we have any updates.
  • Options
    DiegooCezarDiegooCezar Posts: 4
    Kabam Boo said:

We're sorry that you're running into some issues here. Let us take a look and we will let you know when we have any updates.

After looking for other people reporting the same bug, I revived Killmonger and fight again and everything gone fine. Today I've tested again and worked.

• Options
    Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    As of 4:30pm today Odin's power draw node in Tier 8 gauntlet still doesn't work.

Can still beat him if you bring someone who is able to get 3 or more buffs on their own.
    Just make sure that your whole team is alive when you fight him.
    If not you will have reduced ability accuracy and you may not be able have your champion gain 3 buffs, which means you can't damage Odin
  • Options
    Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    UPDATE:
    The following changes has been implemented to the Tier 8 Odin fight. After some deliberation, the team has decided that this was the smoothest course to getting you all back on track as quickly as possible! As always, please let us know if you run into any more issues.

Added:
    - Buff Duration
    - Health 100%

Removed:
    - Buffed Up
    - Strength in Numbers
    - Power Drain