**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Unpopular Opinions

Comments

• Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Mole God is better than Hit-Monkey
  • Options
    Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★

Anyone who says quake is overrated just sucks at playing her.

That’s not a unpopular opinion tho
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

Mcdonalds said:

I prefer @Etjama ’s thread better

But I’ll play

- if I’m right, dragon man has a thorns countering mechanic, but I could be wrong so I won’t take any bets, but if he has it, he’s at the level of sorcerer
    - HB and Ibom top 3 in their class if not the best
    - Hyperion over CMM and CGR.
    - CGR’s fans are all (kind way of saying delusional). They say damage is everything, or CGR is a utility king when he’s not. He’s not a top 2 cosmic over hype and Corvus.
    - CMM’s damage is overrated without suicides. Either I’m playing her wrong, but that up time even with synergies I feel is a bit overrated
    - Horseman cable was overhyped and Horseman Storm deserves the hype he got. Storm has solid damage output with some utility, but others forget she has a few solid synergies alongside them
    - apocalypse isn’t a dud

- Dragon Man cannot counter thorns
    - Wtf
    - CGR=Hyperion=Corvus
    - We're not delusional, we're realistic. Read above ^
    - CMM is a bit of a noodle without suicides
    - Funny how no one ever uses Horseman Storm in meaningful content, yet you have tons of people ranking up their Cable to r5/r2 or r3. Cable's actually useful, hits like a truck, and can regenerate lost health and doesn't have a Gamora-esque impractical playstyle like Storm does.
    - True
    1.Yep
    2.Yep
    3.Nah
    4.I guess
    5.Nah youre delusional
    6.Yep
  • Options
    Rouger4 said:

Hulkbuster with a heavy reach buff could become top 3 tech

Hyperion is overrated

Corvus is both super underrated yet overrated

Nova is decent

Immortal hulk has more relevant utility than you think

1.Ehhhh its a stretch
    2.KD level take
    3.Yep
    4.DEFINITELY agree
    5.Yep
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

Mcdonalds said:

But I’ll play

- if I’m right, dragon man has a thorns countering mechanic, but I could be wrong so I won’t take any bets, but if he has it, he’s at the level of sorcerer
    - CGR’s fans are all (kind way of saying delusional). They say damage is everything, or CGR is a utility king when he’s not. He’s not a top 2 cosmic over hype and Corvus.
    - CMM’s damage is overrated without suicides. Either I’m playing her wrong, but that up time even with synergies I feel is a bit overrated
    - Horseman cable was overhyped and Horseman Storm deserves the hype he got. Storm has solid damage output with some utility, but others forget she has a few solid synergies alongside them
    - apocalypse isn’t a dud

- Dragon Man cannot counter thorns
    - Wtf
    - CGR=Hyperion=Corvus
    - We're not delusional, we're realistic. Read above ^
    - CMM is a bit of a noodle without suicides
    - Funny how no one ever uses Horseman Storm in meaningful content, yet you have tons of people ranking up their Cable to r5/r2 or r3. Cable's actually useful, hits like a truck, and can regenerate lost health and doesn't have a Gamora-esque impractical playstyle like Storm does.
    - True
    - I guess
    - Skip
    - That’s alright
    - I’m not talking about where you rank him. It’s just the reasoning shifts from person to person. It just doesn’t make sense. CGR is still BGT tho
    - Skip
    - cable hits like a truck, so does Storm. Can regenerate lost health, RNG a bit but yeah I’ll give you that. The Gamora Esque play style also doesn’t give you the ability to counter Selective Timestream, Thunderstruck, and every single node that has a shock incinerate or coldsnap effect. Cable is getting ranked up for fun most of the time. I haven’t really seen anyone say I’m gonna use Cable to destroy an AW boss, then again same applies to Storm.
    - Obviously
    Cable actually gets used a ton by people tho. A lot more than Storm, who is very meh. Cable is a viable lane clearer and makes Apoc, a fantastic champion, better. One of the strongest duos in the game. I've found myself using my r2 Cable in 6.4 exploration a ton, and I would've never even considered Horseman Storm anywhere except for the Thunderstruck King Groot. I'm sure she would've helped here. Also, Cable doesn't need to be made a horseman, so Apoc can always be at his max power of 4 charges, unlike with Storm.
  • Options
    Mcdonalds said:

Mcdonalds said:

But I’ll play

- apocalypse isn’t a dud

5.youre delusional, NO chance: https://youtu.be/_9N9d0jddJg
    I see your comment “its an act 5 healthpool” but it was also 14k mediums with burst...
    I was joking around like I do in about 90% of YouTube. My 5* at r2 is hitting 2K mediums with about 300 burst, the only place I’ve tested her is act 5, but she’s clearing those fights still in a bit (like 2 mins or something). As I said, I could be playing her wrong
    I mean, she nukes champs really well.

In my opinion she has the best burst without suicides.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Here's mine:
    1. Corvus has been left behind the meta and only has nominal uses in AQ and AW. Many champs can replace him now.
    2. P2099 benefits from being 6r3 more than Ghost (unless you're going for a Legends run)
    3. Odin's Prefight shouldn't be able to stack
    4. We shouldn't get a six star arena any time soon
    5. Psylocke is a top tier champion, y'all just don't know how to play her
    6. Surfer is a top tier champion too
    7. Mac and Cheese is terrible
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Quake is overrated?!?? Good one buddy
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Probably75%ofmyposts.txt
  • Options
    Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 413 ★★★

Anyone who says quake is overrated just sucks at playing her.

I know exactly how to play her but she takes do long to finish fights and i am not gonna spend an hour on a path when Ihulk can do it in 20 minutes
  • Options

Top tier opinion:
    KD doesnt have a single good opinion

Yeah maybe ur right
    Trust me, you dont want to play that game.
  • Options
    SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 494 ★★★
    Venom is in the top 15 in the entire game.
    Maybe top 10.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Sbkrueb said:

Maybe top 10.

I have a r3 venom 6* and can confirm this is wrong
  • Options
    SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 494 ★★★

Sbkrueb said:

Maybe top 10.

I have a r3 venom 6* and can confirm this is wrong
    No
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

Here's mine:
    1. Corvus has been left behind the meta and only has nominal uses in AQ and AW. Many champs can replace him now.
    2. P2099 benefits from being 6r3 more than Ghost (unless you're going for a Legends run)
    3. Odin's Prefight shouldn't be able to stack
    4. We shouldn't get a six star arena any time soon
    5. Psylocke is a top tier champion, y'all just don't know how to play her
    6. Surfer is a top tier champion too
    7. Mac and Cheese is terrible

1. Speed running I guess? Plus those 2 are the biggest game modes in the entire game
    2. A lot of champs do so that statement is valid
    3. Not sure about Odin tbh. Disappointed in the champ rather the synergies
    4. To all is to their own
    5. Not sure about top tier, but close if she got an attack boost
    6. Agree
    7. Pasta op
    Psylocke gets a massive attack boost with the Apoc synergy without even having to be a Horseman, after about thirty-forty seconds, you can easily drop 100K-222K heavy attacks.
  • Options
    Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    Sbkrueb said:

Maybe top 10.

One word. How.
  • Options
    unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Agree with the first one
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,457 ★★★★
    Elsa>>>>Ronin
    :)
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    -HB is amazing and underrated
    -Colossus has good utility. Not much but what he does, he does well (Massive Damage, Can Counter any Havok in the game regardless of Crumbling Armor, Buffed Up, Fairly versatile playstyle so not restricted by nodes, Immunities, Absolute tank that has saved me many times)
    -Claire is overrated without suicides
  • Options

-HB is amazing and underrated
    -Colossus has good utility. Not much but what he does, he does well (Massive Damage, Can Counter any Havok in the game regardless of Crumbling Armor, Buffed Up, Fairly versatile playstyle so not restricted by nodes, Immunities, Absolute tank that has saved me many times)
    -Claire is overrated without suicides

I actually agree with the Clair part a lot, i use mine 0 unless i need her in AW for some odd thing. Like Terrax. Otherwise, Tigra covers the non-nullify nullifying.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    -Hawkeye is genuinely overrated. Below-average damage and one single piece of utility in a power drain which many champions do better. Honestly don't see how people say he is underrated.

-IMIW requires a tune-up

-Hemostatic Charge is an amazing hack. 2nd favorite behind Strategic Movement. My Squirrel Girl and Claire absolutely melts everyone with that. Claire is by-far the best champion for that hack.

-Thing is overrated. Full synergy teams are never practical when 4 of them have to be dead and his damage after that is also overrated. His utilities are too niche for me to use and I don't like his fury ramp-up.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Fine, I'll play.

- Corvus overrated.
    - Warlock overrated, G99 >. :p
    - Elsa is truly a great champ. Haters putting her below top 7-8 skill champs are tripping. She is up to top 5 in the hands of a skillful player.
    - Hyperion is still the best cosmic. CGR is great, but that complex playstyle is holding him from that top spot.
    - Professor X is a top 5 mutant.
    - Hulkbuster is a top 5 tech.
    - Falcon is overrated without his dupe.

A'ight, I'mma head out.