**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I’m stuck on my old school email

Raje_08Raje_08 Posts: 6
edited March 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
My profile I’ve been playing years on is attached to my old school email which has been deactivated. How can I switch
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    Message support. I also need to do the same thing, although according to my dad, in order to switch you need the old email to allow the switch to happen which may complicate matters
  • Options
    They have been very unhelpful so far. Actually very frustrating. On the website says they would do their best to help, but there help is copy and paste a script that does very little
  • Options
    Kabam has been zero help. I’ve had this profile for years on several iPhones, I just want to switch emails so I’m not stuck to iPhones and Game Center. Please almost to act 7 that’s a lot of progress wasted.
  • Options
    Hey @Raje_08, unfortunately, we don't have direct access to in-game accounts here in the Forums and are unable to help with requests like this. I recommend continuing to work with our Support Team so they can verify your ownership of the account and change the linked email address for you.
This discussion has been closed.