**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Graphic resource reduction option

Tul123456789Tul123456789 Posts: 26
edited March 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I encounter slow or even Lag frame rate

Due to new champs effect and particles like Arkus, etc. that could bring to defeat in AQ ,AW or Arena.

If your developer team could do the graphic reduction or turn off the effect for better performance in Option menu.

That would be great for “Out of date” phone owner like mine.

Thanks in advance.

Libra-T

Comments

• Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    I think a graphics level slider would be a great idea. I would actually like it the other way. I've play on an andriod phone and I've seen how the iPhone has some extra VFX and pretty sure my phone could handle the extra little bits I've noticed.
  • Tul123456789Tul123456789 Posts: 26
    Thanks Stepo :) yeah I think I recognize some PC game have Best visual or Best performance option :) that would be awsome :)
  • KingCybertronKingCybertron Posts: 94
    Yep.... I think a tab would be great that has options to make graphics better or poor
  • Demonic_embraceDemonic_embrace Posts: 154 ★★
    That's actually a brilliant idea that'll fix alot of lag on especially android devices. I think games like pubg have this already.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Yes please
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    I don't particularly need it, personally, however, I definitely second the motion ... the ability to opt out of certain "flashy" effects is a good option to have.
  • yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    edited March 2021
    agreed. Lots of games have it,like nba 2k20, pubg.... that would also fix the problem where vision arkus sp2 is being blocked when it's not supposed to be blocked