**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

LF 1 SKILLED, SOCIAL, & LAID BACK PLAYER FOR AQ 5 WITH Master MODIFIERS. CASUAL AW GOLD 2. Line Req.

We are seeking one player with a decent r5 & r6 roster to replace a player that has burned out for aq & aw play. Aq is map 5 with master modifiers. Pictures are worth a thousand words, so I will be providing images of every aspect of the alliance game play.

Who we are: We are a group of active, laid back highly skilled players. We complete content, use Line, are active and friendly. We are a full group of adults, with adult responsibilities that know how to balance work, life, and gaming.

The Dirty Thirty Tag: D.30

Current Alliance Quest

US: Communicate frequently, laid back & easy going, active.
Alliance: The Dirty Thirty
Tag: D.30
Goals: AQ5 Master Modifiers 250-300 M, Finish AW in Gold 2 every war (No desire to push to gold 1), teamwork, & communication.
Ability over prestige, but prestige will play a part in recruitment.

You:
Rosters & Ability: Must be relying on a roster of mostly 5* rank 4 and rank 5 champions, or/and 6* rank 1, 2, & champions & know how to use them.
Have line, know how to use it, and responds when tagged. None of us like being ignored.
Active & laid back, but we will settle for active because laid back can lead to comatose.

Message us through line if you are interested:
Line: fcknonames, rsfoto, kcargo1, jit_fearless.

Comments

• nonamesnonames Posts: 309
    We have had one more player retire from the game and we are now seeking someone to fill the spot.
    We are still seeking one to replace a player that is retiring from the game.
    We are still seeking one player for after the war season ends and rewards come out.
    We are still seeking one after war ends.
    I am looking to replace two players that can't keep up in aq. I am ideally looking for people that are active, communicate, friendly, and know how to tag when they clear people.
    We are still looking for two players that are having trouble keeping up in aq.
    We are still looking for one player that is having trouble keeping up in aq.
    We are still seeking 1 skilled player that meets the criteria listed in the original post.
    We are seeking 1 skilled player.
    We are seeking 1 skilled player for aq and aw.
    We are seeking one skilled player for aq and aw.
    We are seeking one skill player for aq and aw.
    We are still seeking one skilled player for aq & aw.
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    I’d join but no line :(
    Riptide said:

I’d join but no line :(

Sorry, but we require line for open communication. Good luck finding an alliance.
    We are still seeking 1 player.
    We are still seeking one skilled player for aq map 5 with master modifiers & casual gold 2.
    We are seeking two players to replace a couple low activity players.
  • Are you still looking for 2players?

Me and my friend are looking for an alliance, map 5 master/epic mods and g2/g1 aw. We are GMT +5:30

Prestige is 9.7k, 10.2k
    edited March 2021

Are you still looking for 2players?

Me and my friend are looking for an alliance, map 5 master/epic mods and g2/g1 aw. We are GMT +5:30

Prestige is 9.7k, 10.2k

Hello,

We may have space for two. We had one person interested, but they have yet to accept. You can contact me directly on line: fcknonames
    We are looking for 1-2 skilled players.
    We are looking to replace one low-activity player. Possibly two.
    We have one vacancy and looking to fill it with a skilled player.
    We are still seeking our vacancy with a skilled map 5 player.
    We are seeking 3 players. One for a vacancy, one for a retirement, and one for a low activity player.
    We are seeking two players at the end of the AQ season.
    We are seeking 2 skilled players at the end of aq for both aq map 5 with master modifiers & aw gold 2 play. We are looking active players that communicate well.
    We are still seeking 2 skilled players at the end of aq. Please contact us on line.

Line: fcknonames, rsfoto, kcargo1, jit_fearless