**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Why BWDO is better than Elsa

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

So just got this Redheaded skill champ and am wondering how to play her/ if she is worth leveling or ranking/ if she needs the dupe.

*Title largely unrelated*

Comments

• NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    Both are fun rank ups that get occasional use
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
  • ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    She's basically just a really solid high damage champ that doesn't have any special utility. However, she deals very high damage that is heavily shock based (very few champs are immune) and she also has very good animations and is fun to play. Basically a really good champ if you're looking for someone to just bring in for general questing.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,827 ★★★★★
    I just did thunderstruck king groot with her, have fun doing that with doom. Not a whole lot of shock champs out there , so she’s still got some niche utility, not to mention her damage is leagues above the other skill champs (minus fury/aegon of course)
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    No contest... Elsa ha better utility, sure, but BWDO is the better champ overall. Not really close IMO
  • Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    I like both but Elsa seems having more utilities for me.

By the way who has highest damage between Elsa, BWDO and Moleman?
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    Riptide said:

Summoning #GamersAgainstElsa and #GamersAgainstGamersAgainstElsa

#GamersAgainstElsa has joined the game.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,628 ★★★★★
    Since Moleman is in the mix, I do think he is better than both Elsa and BWDO. I think her and Elsa are on a very general similar level. Elsa has more overall utility, but for me, BWDO is more fun to play. Get gud at intercepting, especially backdrafting, and she can melt opponents. End your combo with Widows insight active and throw a sp 2 and most opponents are gone. Unfortunately lacking in utility, but a beast with damage, and has a fun interaction with the Nick+Quake/Antman evade synergy.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

🤔 BWDO is basically just DPS, I have her at R2 and DDHK has more uses than she does. At her core she is a fun champ , but her mechanics/ kit are so ineffective. She is suppose to be this DAAR champ, but it’s not very accessible. She cannot shrug off debuffs or deal with them, her disorient on the SP1 cannot stack.

Also please don’t use Elsa B as click bait, she doesn’t deserve to be in a conversation with BWDO.

Calling DDHK better than her is an insult, and her damage is better than elsa when 80% of her use imo is damage. So nah.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021

Texas_11 said:

🤔 BWDO is basically just DPS, I have her at R2 and DDHK has more uses than she does. At her core she is a fun champ , but her mechanics/ kit are so ineffective. She is suppose to be this DAAR champ, but it’s not very accessible. She cannot shrug off debuffs or deal with them, her disorient on the SP1 cannot stack.

Also please don’t use Elsa B as click bait, she doesn’t deserve to be in a conversation with BWDO.

Calling DDHK better than her is an insult, and her damage is better than elsa when 80% of her use imo is damage. So nah.
    Well, DDHK for starters has 65% AAR most of times this makes him fundamentally better at her job then she is. Yes or no? She only gets 70% AAR on two medium attacks , only after retaliation. He can handle more than her.

He also has a miss mechanic, he also can shrug off debuffs. I said DDHK has more uses than she does. Correct me if I’m wrong. He also can deal with damage on hit attacks like thorns with max sig.

No doubt about it BWDO has some of the highest damage out there better than Elsa I won’t argue that. But she is not better champ than Elsa.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Nick and Mole Man are the 2 best skill champs, no one comes close
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Well, DDHK for starters has 65% AAR most of times this makes him fundamentally better at her job then she is. Yes or no? She only gets 70% AAR on two medium attacks , only after retaliation. He can handle more than her.

He also has a miss mechanic, he also can shrug off debuffs. I said DDHK has more uses than she does. Correct me if I’m wrong. He also can deal with damage on hit attacks like thorns with max sig.

No doubt about it BWDO has some of the highest damage out there better than Elsa I won’t argue that. But she is not better champ than Elsa.
    Both are absolutely dreadful champs and need complete overhauls so there's no point debating who's better
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

The issue with DDHK is what he does, so many champions do better, and he is terrible with suicides. DDHK AAR is ok, but not reliable and his damage is subpar.
    edited March 2021
    Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Didnt say she was. But you made Elsa sound miles better than her.

And regarding your DDHK analysis:
    Both of their aars are worthless in endgame content for rhe most part. Both can counter near nothing with this mechanic.

Both can ignore miss in a way. At max sig, he can. But you also have to take him to max sig. plus, in the time DDHK kills an opponent, BWDO finished the quest.
    Elsa is miles better than her. BWDO offers nothing unique in her kit except damage sorry she just does.

BWDO doesn’t ignore miss ; she puts an evade charge on her , that just helps you mitigate damage, not the same as a miss mechanic.

I’m not arguing her damage, I think she is top notch damage dealer , just a fun champ closer to the bottom of the barrel of the skill class.
    I mean, unique-ness does Elsa bring to the table other than Busted and a counterparry with a cooldown? If anything, BWDO has shock which is still pretty rare.

How is a mechanic that counters miss not a miss mechanic LOL. It is very much a miss mechanic.

That would make champs like DDHK the stuff that fell out of the barrel...
    Also i forgot to address your comment on AAR. Do you actually run pacify? If so, im so sorry.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Also i forgot to address your comment on AAR. Do you actually run pacify? If so, im so sorry.

Sometimes, only when I need to. I mean what champs have AAR at 100%

Falcon
    Quake

I’m sure I’m missing a few
    Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Didnt say she was. But you made Elsa sound miles better than her.

And regarding your DDHK analysis:
    Both of their aars are worthless in endgame content for rhe most part. Both can counter near nothing with this mechanic.

Both can ignore miss in a way. At max sig, he can. But you also have to take him to max sig. plus, in the time DDHK kills an opponent, BWDO finished the quest.
    Elsa is miles better than her. BWDO offers nothing unique in her kit except damage sorry she just does.

BWDO doesn’t ignore miss ; she puts an evade charge on her , that just helps you mitigate damage, not the same as a miss mechanic.

I’m not arguing her damage, I think she is top notch damage dealer , just a fun champ closer to the bottom of the barrel of the skill class.
    I mean, unique-ness does Elsa bring to the table other than Busted and a counterparry with a cooldown? If anything, BWDO has shock which is still pretty rare.

How is a mechanic that counters miss not a miss mechanic LOL. It is very much a miss mechanic.

That would make champs like DDHK the stuff that fell out of the barrel...
    One of the most important mechanics of any champ in the game , being able to retaliate against champs without taking damage and finding openings, it truly is a powerful mechanic, it’s like having a free miss.

She can shrug off non damaging debuffs , she can bypass physical resistance, she can counter evade , she can increase her combats power rate up to 60%.

Yes shock is very rare and it does massive damage. I agree it’s unique.
    Most powerful? Thats a stretch. Ever heard of intercepting or side stepping?

I thought we were talking about unique stuff? Sounds like stuff other champs have.. And things others do better...