**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is it just me or does the gauntlet get easier with every tier ?

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
edited March 2021 in General Discussion
Tier 7 Korg was quite annoying to me so Tier 8 with Odin came as quite a relief since I didn’t really have to pay so much attention . And now Tier 9 is even easier thenTier 8 since Odin doesn’t have buffed up anymore

So am I curious did I just get lucky with roster or do most of you find the higher the tiers go easier as well?

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Tier 9 is definitely a little harder than tier 8 since buffed up was removed not only from tier 9 but tier 8 too. Apart from that yes. Tier 10 is also just a single fight (probably easier than tier 9)

honestly I’d rather do tier 9 than the whole can’t stop won’t stop fight. I get it’s also got fight or flight but still
  • Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    Without difficult nodes they are all easy. No health pool can stand hits from 5* rank 5 god tier champs.

It's the nodes, Kabam is afraid of releasing difficult nodes now.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,734 ★★★★★
    I find OG Vision v Thor (Ragnarok) is easier than Namor (max sig) v Korg.

So, my skill is poor.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    They were all easy but yea i expected them to get harder
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I don’t think it gets easier because the health pools increase but I do agree that the difficulty doesn’t increase much.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Will3808 said:

I don’t think it gets easier because the health pools increase but I do agree that the difficulty doesn’t increase much.

eh health pools don't matter here because they are like still pretty low. If you have Hype or CGR or any high damage champ its a walk in the park
  • EgretM4EgretM4 Posts: 172 ★★
    I think the buffed up and power draw node were bugged so they took those out which made it easier than planned
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★
    yeah i feel a lot easier now
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Till now I’ve used Fury for the Hela fight and got purposefully hit to go to second phase. Forget everything else existed. :|
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    The hardest fight so far was the Korg in Tier 6, lol.
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★

The hardest fight so far was the Korg in Tier 6, lol.

I agree. I was afraid of tier 7 because of that fight, but had no problem with him in tier 7.
  • JoshuagunnJoshuagunn Posts: 16
    Is tier 7 easier than their 6?