**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who should I r5 between archangel, HT, and sorc?

Was afraid this day would come but I guess it’s a good problem to have.

Who should I r5 between archangel, HT, and sorc? 39 votes

AA
71%
DrZolaSw0rdMasterCassyJyotishkaJuggerNotRookiieWine_LoverQacobKill_GreySarvanga1_MaratoxThoye3Adil08IronGladiator22RenaxqqSuperiorSymbioteRouger4hermHoitadoTheBair123 28 votes
HT
17%
buffajrTheAngryOneEwell65SSS69BerjibsMasterpuffLORDSPOOKY66Salve_maker05 7 votes
Sorc
10%
Talpsa874TrashyPandaCrcrcrcLBN1 4 votes

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    AA
    If AA is awakened, go him. If not, go HT
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    AA
    If AA is awakened, go him; if not, go sorcerer.
  • SmallTimeANTSmallTimeANT Posts: 216
    Mcdonalds said:

Depends on what you need

If AA is awakened, go him. If not, go HT

Kill_Grey said:

If AA is awakened, go him; if not, go sorcerer.

Would the answer be the same if I could r2 stealthy?
  • NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    AA
    I'd go with him but this needs a bit more context on things such as suicides, MD, content and roster to finalize the decision
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    AA
    No contest
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Sorc
    I'm gonna go the unpopular opinion route and say Sorc.

Reasoning: Torch(Mystic/Energy Damage) and AA(Vulnerable to Bleed and Poison) destroy everyone in their niche to the point of overkill. If you use them in their niche, then R4 is fine for now.

Sorc, OTOH, is a top mystic in doing actual mystic things (buff removal) and you need a good mystic to progress.

Her survivability is actually the best out of the 3, but you'll be forced to use her more often anyways thanks to her utility so the extra Health helps her.

Her damage, however, doesn't compare to the other two so the damage boost is more needed.

Caveats; If you have Doom or Claire, or run suicides -- I wouldn't r5 Sorc. Instead I'd go AA due to his reliance on blocked hits.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    HT
    Meant to vote AA, he is so versatile.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    It really depends on a lot of things. Where are you in the game? What's your roster like? Do you run suicides? Who's awakened?

If this is your first R5 or something, I would go with Kali over AA or HT. One of your first R5's should be someone versatile like Kali, not someone nicher like Torch or reliant on your opponent not being immune like AA.

If you're looking towards Abyss, HT any day.

If AA's not awakened, then I wouldn't go with him over the others under any circumstance. Need more context.
  • SmallTimeANTSmallTimeANT Posts: 216
    Etjama said:

It really depends on a lot of things. Where are you in the game? What's your roster like? Do you run suicides? Who's awakened?

If this is your first R5 or something, I would go with Kali over AA or HT. One of your first R5's should be someone versatile like Kali, not someone nicher like Torch or reliant on your opponent not being immune like AA.

If AA's not awakened, then I wouldn't go with him over the others under any circumstance. Need more context.

I don’t run suicides and I am in 6.2.4

Etjama said:

Awesome, I'm inclined to go with the majority here then and say that AA's probably the right choice here.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    HT
    What about cap, mojo, tigra (if BP hiding somewhere)?
    Mcdonalds said:

Etjama said:

Looking at it, Sorcerer might be better to rank up as you have no 6.2 champion counters at all
    Actually, I think Monke has a point here. You'll be going into 6.2.6 soon and CAIW just isn't viable enough.