**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Horseman synergy

I just got apocalypse and tried to make my colossus a horseman using cable synergy. I tried multiple fights. Reset the app and even my phone. I still can't gain persistent charges or get the 4 required for horseman. Please help!! Waited a long time for apocalypse and now I can't even use him

Comments

• DrltyDrlty Posts: 3
    all conditions are suitable. I also encountered the same error
  • SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    Two wars in a row I’ve tried to use the horseman preflight for gambit and it didn’t work. It gave me a message saying I used the preflight ability, took all my charges but when I went in with gambit, I wasn’t a horseman.
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    I think you're supposed to have cable, kang, or sinister on the team to gain the 4 charges immediately. Then you have an option to either use apocalypse and win the fight and then enable horseman for the next fight. Or you could let apoc die and revive him. This would allow him to place horseman ability on the first fight for whichever mutant enters. There is also a persistent charge bug going on which could explain this issue.
  • KennMcocKennMcoc Posts: 158
    Bring apocalypse cable and colossus to a quest, first fight play with apocalypse. after win the first fight your apocalypse will have 4 persistent charges. second fight u can activate it and bring colossus to second fight