**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is this 6* Worth r2 gem?

MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    No, not in my opinion.
  • Options
    TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    No
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    @Agent_X_zzz enlighten him
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    If you play SymSup, he might be.
  • Options
    Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    I'd say yeah. Mephisto is a pretty good champ
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    It depends on if you like him.
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,110 ★★★★
    Who are your other options? Do you have 5* the champion? Do you have and use Morningstar? If so, he's worth rank 2 in my view if you have no other mystic 6* options.

Particularly as t5b is so much easier to come by, he's duped and he's got good synergies.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    It really depends on the rest of your roster, but personally I would. He has 2 immunities Coldsnap and Poison, he also takes 0 damage from all incinerate effects, and instead gets 12% of a bar per second, and heals off it. He has mediocre damage but this can be fixed from synergies, he can tank sp3 and has a regen which saves him, he can prevent buffs, and is the best for the 1% regeneration node. Use his sp3 to power drain 2 full bars of power in which he gains a permanent aura which is great for power management and damage. Overall he has quite a bit of utility and is worth the rank up if u need him for a certain thing.
  • Options
    KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 311 ★★★
    I definitely think Mephisto is worthy of R2 - everyone loves Falcon now but Mephisto has been OG Fate Sealing for years now and has regen, incinerate damage and poison/coldsnap/incinerate immunity.

Having said that, I would save the gem for another champ, especially because you already have max/overflow of Mystic T4CC
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    R2 him if you want but you have so many T4cc you may as well get the t4bc in like a day and then take him up.

Only if you actually like him though. His damage is meh but he has good immunities and a safeguard.