**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

6-Star Featured Crystal

Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 412 β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited March 2021 in General Discussion
We are gathered here today to say our goodbyes to the featured 6 star crystal, It was an amazing crystal, one of these best, may they rest in peace. πŸ˜”

Comments

• Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 412 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Thank you for the comments guys it help during this time of grief
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Mcdonalds said:

A_NAZ said:

I had some decent pulls, unfortunately none tailored to what my roster needed.

Those champs like Ghost and dragon Man cover a lot so what is it that you needed?
    6 star Groot-like power quite obviously.
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 β˜…β˜…β˜…

A_NAZ said:

does that really matter you did pull a ghost
    Got her sig 200 as a r5 5* so the 6* won’t be used until awakened. Great champ just no use for me in that situation
    Mcdonalds said:

A_NAZ said:

Those champs like Ghost and dragon Man cover a lot so what is it that you needed?
    Good champs but won’t ever get in over my other options πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited March 2021
    This was a good crystal, I was hunting for CGR myself but unfortunately went 0/14 on him. Not all pulls were bad though, I managed to score first time pulls of dragon man and Prof x, as well as awakened falcon and pun 2099 for the first time. Others were not as desirable though; I pulled cable 3x (I don't have apoc so RIP), dorm x2 (I already had him so first awakening wasn't horrible, but didn't want him twice), GG and gambit were the most disappointing. But I realize it is a gamble, and I wanted CGR. The hunt continues!
    If you guys think I’m bad...there’s a certain @DoubleDelta who pulled ghost 3 times and wasn’t happy πŸ‘€

• Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Maxwell24 said:

Seeing at this crystal,
    What are the chances that next Overhauls will be from this list?
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,539 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ksp_2099 said:

Maxwell24 said:

Seeing at this crystal,
    Other than perhaps Doc, Crossbones, and either Skrull or Psycho, I’d be surprised. Many of them are good to very good or have already been buffed.

Dr. Zola
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    DrZola said:

Ksp_2099 said:

Maxwell24 said:

Seeing at this crystal,
    Other than perhaps Doc, Crossbones, and either Skrull or Psycho, I’d be surprised. Many of them are good to very good or have already been buffed.

Dr. Zola
    Howard?
    Crcrcrc said:

DrZola said:

Ksp_2099 said:

Maxwell24 said:

Seeing at this crystal,

Dr. Zola
    Howard?
    THE ALMIGHT CRCRCRC HAS COMMENTED