**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Who do you think is the all round worst Champion in the game?

Warl0rd_trickxWarl0rd_trickx Posts: 4
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I honestly think it is Joe Fix It because he is not that good in terms of buffs and strength

Comments

• Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

Worst champion or player?

Worst player? GeneralMonke (ign)
    Worst champion? Groot

That's bad juju for days.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Miles Morales. No damage, no utility, and he can't even reliably parry without a synergy. At least the other trash champs in this game can reliably parry without a synergy!
  • Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 788 ★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Etjama said:

Miles Morales. No damage, no utility, and he can't even reliably parry without a synergy. At least the other trash champs in this game can reliably parry without a synergy!

tfw I forgot that "evade while blocking" is actually a detriment

Anyway, Miles is definitely down there

What about each class, though?

Mystic, I would have said Juggernaut... which is ironic because it's Juggernaut

The others... hmm

Maybe Iron Man for Tech?
  • Options
    Six_strings6Six_strings6 Posts: 223 ★★
    For me it’s a toss up between groot and iron man. I will always go out of my way to not play groot but he has reduced Dubuffet duration and bleed immunity so I guess he has that going for him. Iron man has nothing going for him. The heal is prevented so easily nowadays and that’s all he brings to the table. So many other champs have armour up that is more reliable to counter havok and the armour break is weak
  • Options
    Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Iron man for sure. Has nothing to offer at all. As one of the founding members of the Avengers, he deserves better. Really hope he gets buffed.