**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do you use Apocalypse more on his own, or do you pass the torch to Horsemen?

BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★

Do you use Apocalypse more on his own, or do you pass the torch to Horsemen? 151 votes

Apoco
73%
BigPoppaCBONEDeeparviDrZolaLightburn22buffajrzuffySIlverProfessorgadgetfanaticjdrum663MSRDLDRobbieRampageKossukoseBpn88855StfckrSungjnameplasJcobra25YoMovesLvernon15StevenDoran7 111 votes
Horsemen OP
26%
SpartyBobVceeFabiusBRFurion17Mhd20034Sw0rdMasterDogfoodLidSpurgeon14Talpsa874GoddessIliasBadPullsMarcoNapaHerobrandinhodoctorbFrenchy87StevieManWonderEtjamaTheMethodDarkEternityFieryWater 40 votes

Comments

• Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Apoco

nEEd tO geT aPoCayLpsE fIRSt

You'll pull him soon Maybe....
  • Options
    BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    Apoco
    I use mainly Apoco, but when I make AA Horseman, damn, they just melt away
  • Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Where's the 'can do neither' option, then I could have at least voted..
  • Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    I am trying so hard to pull him because I actually want to play him, though I certainly recognize the value of the Horseman aspect because it’s awesome
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Apoco
    In war, it's tough enough to bring either Cable/Apoc and pass to an R1 Cable, or even more implausibly, the Your Fate is Mine team and a better Horseman...or getting 4 charges for Apoc on his own. All those are pretty tough to do in tier 1 wars...so I just have Apoc run over things on his own with a backup champ to handle what he can't.
  • Options
    AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    Horsemen OP
    Since I'm exploring 6.3, I use horseman for the boss, so I try to ramp apoc and px asap. Isn't suitable for most paths tho. I really love wolvie horseman above others. In my experience, mags almost has no difference as horseman, so if the boss is metal, I don't activate the pre-fight ability.

For other paths, apoc and his insane specials are enough.
  • Options
    tfdrp2tfdrp2 Posts: 49
    In AQ (Map 5) I do both. First fight mutant on left path (when symbiote or doombot, doesn't work with ultron drone things), make a horseman, then fight another mutant on outer left path. Have a horseman and Apoc with 3 charges (soon to be 4) going forward. When symbiote AQ, I bring Wolverine others I bring Red Mags. Recently pulled Cable, I'll rank him up and give him a whirl also.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    It depends on what content I’m doing. If it’s the mutant cav eq, I use apoc, if it’s aq I use his horseman. Those are just two examples but you get the gist.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★
    Apoco
    I actually find I use him more because of his debuffs, mad damage on that sp2 concussion special and that ability to stun passively and then stun into blocks.

If I do horseman it up it's usually AA.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Horsemen OP
    I do use Poco quite a bit on his own but I also run suicides with a 6* awakened AA... so it'd be hard to use Poco more than him.
  • Options
    98320575739832057573 Posts: 155
    Apoco
    I got 6* cable , so both
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Apoco
    I use Apocalypse more since sacrificing his genetic code means less prowess and less utility on him, plus when hes at 4 his ramp up is so much faster. I only used the Horseman ability like once or twice on a boss not gonna lie. To me it is only useful if you have a synergy member which I don't.
  • Options
    Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Apoco
    I like using OG Storm as a Horseman. Other than that I mainly use Apocalypse
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Apoco
    usually apoc + cable + aa, but I don't horseman anyone. apoc is one of my most used champs right now and i find him very versatile. aa and cable are nutty by themselves so I see no reason to horseman them
  • Options
    RobbieRampageRobbieRampage Posts: 144 ★★
    Apoco

I use mainly Apoco, but when I make AA Horseman, damn, they just melt away

Exactly what I do
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Horsemen OP
    It depends on the nodes. Generally, I use Horseman Wolvie over Apoc, but if Apoc manages something about the fight better, I use him.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Hard for me to say, I pulled Apoc after exploring 7.1. So i havent had anywhere to really use him. I am either messing around with a horsemen or he is on defense. However, in the 7.2 Beta, i used Apoc on his own more.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    What if you use apocalypse to make apocalypse a horseman?
  • Options
    DogfoodLidDogfoodLid Posts: 130
    Horsemen OP
    It depends on the quest. If there is a nutant after i make a horseman than apoc gets most his charges and i used again. If it a bunch of shruggers, tenacity, masochism than i dont make a horseman and just stick with apoc
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    Horsemen OP

It depends on the nodes. Generally, I use Horseman Wolvie over Apoc, but if Apoc manages something about the fight better, I use him.

I do this. Just depends on the fight. Just because a champ is a horseman, doesn't mean i won't bring apoc back out.
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Apoco
    I use Apoc more on his own than anything , mainly because he gets the prowess bonus damage for each persistent charge.

1.) I usually pair him with cable just for the quick start.

2.) There really is not a time when I actually need a horseman , the only horseman I use is mainly wolvie 5*.

3.) Apoc is the champ I use in and out of matchups consistently, he is never a lane clear champ, but a nice champ to have got unique matchups especially skill champs
  • Options
    Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 507 ★★★
    Apoc got me thronebreaker so I use him a lot. Dude is a power house. I also brought 6* cable to r2. Not much I can’t do with them both.
  • Options
    Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    I find myself using him more & more on his own. I love horseman AA, but Apoc has some really nice utility (-100% ability accuracy on purify has come in really handy on lots of lanes/annoying champs). Plus, Apoc hits so hard with 4 charges.