**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Is wolverine still not in the basic pool?

Everyone knows wolverine is a og regen god, and so in the morning I tought to myself 'Is he not in the basics almost after a year' i researched but I still could'nt find a proper answer. I would appreciate if you'd answer my question. :smiley:

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    He is not in the basic as of right now
  • Options
    ZifiriKaranlıkZifiriKaranlık Posts: 18
    As a 5* star
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

Why?
  • Options
    Gamer said:

Crcrcrc said:

Why?
    Becasse kabam Said so
    But why?
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Why?
    Kabam considers his regen very powerful, so he was released in the 5* featured just a few months ago. He is still not available in the basic for this reason
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Why?
    Kabam considers his regen very powerful, so he was released in the 5* featured just a few months ago. He is still not available in the basic for this reason
    ik like deadpool he has a pretty decent regen and you could only get him as a 4* in the beginner bracket
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    Kabam considers him game-breaking, just like some of the OG Gods of the past (SW, Thor, Doc Strange).
  • Options

Kabam considers him game-breaking, just like some of the OG Gods of the past (SW, Thor, Doc Strange).

I've heard he's in the 4* basic pool, is that correct?
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,088 ★★★★★
    Its because hes a rare 5 at this time still until kabam give us an update on what there doing with the rare 5s he wont enter for a while
  • Options
    Six_strings6Six_strings6 Posts: 223 ★★
    Doubt he will be in the basic pool for a long time. I imagine he will stick to being in the featured crystals, incursion crystals and cavalier featured crystals
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★

I've heard he's in the 4* basic pool, is that correct?
    Yes he is.
  • Options
    Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    I actually got a 5star og wolvie from a legendary crystal. My luck was insane a month ago lol.
  • Options

I actually got a 5star og wolvie from a legendary crystal. My luck was insane a month ago lol.

He is so op with the apocalypse synergy and the horsemen buff, insane regen and a pretty good damage output with critical bleeds.