**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Terrax??!!!

Master_mischief69Master_mischief69 Posts: 236 ★★
edited March 2021 in General Discussion
Yo guys, i just now pulled a 5 star terrax... I think he got buff a month ago... And i read his abilities he has immune to shock, bleed, power drain, power burn.... And has indestructible and power gain... He got lots of utilities... So, is he worth updating... Or is he need to be awakened??!! I don't know much about him so share your thoughts on him guys... 🙂🙂🙂

Comments

• magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    If you need the utility he provides then by all means rank him up.

No, he doesn't need to be awakened
  • Master_mischief69Master_mischief69 Posts: 236 ★★
    edited March 2021

If you need the utility he provides then by all means rank him up.

No, he doesn't need to be awakened

Cool.... No need to awaken...
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,999 ★★★★★
    He’s very fun, I have him as a 6* r3.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,999 ★★★★★
    BENJI830 said:

@Wicket329 how do you play him? Just duped my 6* and thinking of R2’ng him. I’m full suicides

For longer fights you’ll want to use an sp3 at some point to get the chonky armor break applied, but it’s not strictly necessary for shorter fights.

The main thing you want to do is reach the sp2. It’s got the power gain on it, so you’ll have the longest time to play with your rock field. You have options from there. The first time you do it, you’ll want to let the rock field run long enough to get the armor breaks going. Once they’re up, you can cancel with a heavy at anytime. Then you can perpetually spam the sp2. Sp2/heavy/sp2/heavy for pretty much ever. However since you’re using suicides you won’t want to do that and can instead do pretty much the same thing with the sp3, especially since it stuns the opponent. Also, don’t be afraid to let your indestructible charges do their work. Once you have 6, you can just take a full combo to the face for a ton of power to prolong the rock field.

This isn’t the best explainer, but I hope it helps and I’ll be happy to field any other questions you’ve got about him!
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    I really enjoy playing him after his buff. I took my 6* to R2 and consider him a likely next Cosmic R3 (I have CGR and Venom already). I like playing him more than CMM, Corvus, etc.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    You upgrade him to as max as max can be... check out my guide aswell
  • Master_mischief69Master_mischief69 Posts: 236 ★★
    edited March 2021

You upgrade him to as max as max can be... check out my guide aswell

That's a good guide bro... Thank you for that... I just have one question, is he need awaken ability...
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    If you need his armor break utility, then dupe is necessary.