**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thor vs Thor Ragnarok (Synergy w/ Odin) Question

GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 485 ★★★
I apologize in advance if this has been addressed previously. I'm just curious though...has there been any indication given as to why Odin has the "Odinsons" synergy with Classic Thor, but only the "friends" synergy with Thor Rag? I'm sure I'm not the only one who had hoped for Thor to get a "synergy buff" with his dad, but it would seem at the very least that he should be considered Thor's son as well. (Unless there is more brewing in the MCOC storyline than we realize)

Comments

• magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Excluding other synergies, Thor ragnarok has no access to any buffs so it wouldn't make much sense giving him a buff duration extending synergy.
  • GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 485 ★★★

Excluding other synergies, Thor ragnarok has no access to any buffs so it wouldn't make much sense giving him a buff duration extending synergy.

Fair point. It's just a shame because Odin seems like the perfect guy to boost Thor Rag. Oh well. Maybe there is a tune up or buff in the future for him.
  • Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    edited March 2021
    They should have added “Are you Thor, God of Hammers?” as a synergy and gave Thor rags the ability to inflict shock outside of his Sig ability.
    Maybe something like X% chance to place a shock per hit on special attacks. Thor rags would still massively benefit from his awakened ability, as the shocks would decrease ability accuracy & have a chance to proc stun/armor break.
    But unawakened, he’d still be better.