**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Other than Heimdall Is there any synergies that Grant a non passive fury buff to anyone?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
    SWORD78 said:

I’m on the same quest and I’m going to have to try dragon man 5* r3 if quake and Cap IW fail

Lmao I have Dragon Man 5* Rank 4 that ima try it with
    Best of luck
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    The synergy Warlock has with Ultron can give him a fury if you have both of them. Otherwise I do not think there is a synergy like that.
  • Options
    GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    https://youtu.be/XgcdTz1A6e4

Just use sinister for sinister like everyone else 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    Whats your 5/6* roster? Theres not too many synergies thatll give you active buffs, so you might just have to use a champ who can get fury by themselves (ie. Crossbones, Phoenix, Groot, Drax...actually maybe just wait for CMM lol)
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Bruh u rnt roadblocked if u dont have a poison immune fury champ, anyone can use a poison immune/quake and u can get past it, its just a longer fight.

Without a fury, it's a hellishly long fight. Longer the fight, the more chances of mistakes happening and mister sinister is very annoying with his regen on crits which only increases as the fight goes on and sp2. Unless they have beyond-god tier MSD level skills, it'll be an unnecessary unit spend.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    I used warlock without fury, wasn’t too bad
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    340 hits seems to be the average
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

Whats your 5/6* roster? Theres not too many synergies thatll give you active buffs, so you might just have to use a champ who can get fury by themselves (ie. Crossbones, Phoenix, Groot, Drax...actually maybe just wait for CMM lol)

I probably will just wait for a while
  • Options
    sherin_66sherin_66 Posts: 250 ★★★
    Did everyone just forget about CMM?
  • Options
    sherin_66 said:

Did everyone just forget about CMM?

No I said that I don’t have her lol
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Warlock has one I think, or g99, can’t remember which
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    SWORD78 said:

I’m currently working 6.2.2 and have Heimdall but no Angela so my roster is very Limited. I can get through the previous fights easy but it’s the Poison node that gets me because I need champs with Furies.

I just want to know if there are any synergies that give fury buffs (non passive) to anyone

Doom silver surfer synergy
  • Options
    JaximosJaximos Posts: 43
    Not sure about passive or not but Vision(either) with Aarkus the team will proc a fury buff whenever drains the opponents power. The more energy burnt the more stronger the fury.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★

Bruh u rnt roadblocked if u dont have a poison immune fury champ, anyone can use a poison immune/quake and u can get past it, its just a longer fight.

Without a fury, it's a hellishly long fight. Longer the fight, the more chances of mistakes happening and mister sinister is very annoying with his regen on crits which only increases as the fight goes on and sp2. Unless they have beyond-god tier MSD level skills, it'll be an unnecessary unit spend.
    ur telling me @SpideyFunko has msd skill lvl??? Ok I give up, ill drop the topic
    oh @JoshKosh557 wish I could respond but I’m muted

And yes I do with quake
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,571 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021

SWORD78 said:

"Non passive fury buff"? What?

Passive Fury Buffs don’t count toward the node so they are seemingly useless
    So, fury buffs is what you are looking for.
    Passive buffs is not a correct term to use in this game
    Yes the OP is looking for a fury buff and seemed confused with passives and buffs however ......

Passives that grant a fury buffs exist in this game. Aegons passive ability gives him a fury buff at 300 combo.

Dr stranges has a passive, agamottos insight, that grants him..... a fury buff.

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

ur telling me @SpideyFunko has msd skill lvl??? Ok I give up, ill drop the topic
    Except with Quake ofc. Still hellishly long but much easier than with any other champion once you get into rhythm.
    Plus maybe Spunko has beyoond-god tier skills and only pretends to be a scrub to save our feelings.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★

Except with Quake ofc. Still hellishly long but much easier than with any other champion once you get into rhythm.
    Plus maybe Spunko has beyoond-god tier skills and only pretends to be a scrub to save our feelings.
    You’re right
  • Options
    WooptyfrickendooWooptyfrickendoo Posts: 184
    SWORD78 said:

I’m currently working 6.2.2 and have Heimdall but no Angela so my roster is very Limited.

Fyi Hela also works to give you the Heimdall synergy, so if you have Hela you can use her instead. However as other people have mentioned you should still prolly use your dragon man, as I wouldn't wanna dedicate two team slots to champs I wouldn't use.
  • Options

SWORD78 said:

I’m currently working 6.2.2 and have Heimdall but no Angela so my roster is very Limited.

Fyi Hela also works to give you the Heimdall synergy, so if you have Hela you can use her instead. However as other people have mentioned you should still prolly use your dragon man, as I wouldn't wanna dedicate two team slots to champs I wouldn't use.
    Unfortunately I don’t have her either lol but Thx for the tip
  • Options
    Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 413 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    Silver surfer and hulk, he makes hulks
    furys passive ones